Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Gonna need that number/email nawghtyhare nawghtyhare
Patty came out REGULAR. No well done. No extra crispy.
DDECC1C3-9D08-446E-BDE9-0E04D4574A01.jpeg

Peep the receipt. I put BOTH “well done” and “extra crispy” on the special instructions just to make sure they get it right. Peep the box. No where on there does it say “well done”

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!

Anyone tried the Hash Brown Chicken Burrito? Kinda pricey for what I'm assuming is a little *** burrito.

_0000s_0004_ChickenSausageBurrito-pdp_1797v2_2880px_resize2.png

Yeah I mess with these from time to time. I used to eat it with the salsa, but now I get it with the hot sauce and it’s WAY better. Also it’s pretty good with jelly

I'm curious, have none of yall ever asked for chicken crispy/well done before this?

I feel like DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican converted yall to a new religion or something?:lol:

I eat my chicken grilled 99% of the time, never fried anywhere else. Honestly Ive ate more fried from CFA this past week then I have the past few years period :lol:

Based on my observations I've found a direct correlation between requests for well done food and poverty. Just my observation though.

Cool I had to make sure
I’m in the process of talking to corporate
I got a call yesterday
On my voicemail
I was suppose to call em back today
But didn’t get a chance
Keep me updated man. They ruined my supposed first well done experience. :angry:

Well done is absolutely a poverty/minority conditioning thing. When you get the cheap, discarded cuts you have no choice, and luxuries like prime steak don't exist. So over generations even as the families gain better standing and access to food they still hold on to that. In case of CFA though, "well done" or extra crispy chicken and fries actually enhances the food, I think.

Back
Top Bottom