Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

has anyone had the nuggets from Shake Shack yet? I personally didnt think they would hit like that

they are actually pretty good with the honey mustard
Their nuggets were on point when I had them about a month ago. I got their second spiciest nugs and those had a good amount of kick so no way I'd order the hottest ones.

I thought the burgers were made to be a specific weight.
i dunno. im actually comparing the chicken sandwich cause chikfila doesn't do burgers but i get the shroom burger from shake shack and i don't find it smaller than chikfila's chicken sandwich either. maybe cause i don't get the regular burger.
but the chicken sandwich is def larger...chik fila has the smallest sandwich out of all chicken sandwiches imo

I thought the burgers were made to be a specific weight.
This. I doubt any large chain is just throwing whatever weight of meat on the grill without regard for consistency. Also makes no sense from a bookkeeping standpoint.

Pretty sure their single patties are supposed to be 1/4 lb. It's naturally harder to control with chicken though.

i dunno. im actually comparing the chicken sandwich cause chikfila doesn't do burgers but i get the shroom burger from shake shack and i don't find it smaller than chikfila's chicken sandwich either. maybe cause i don't get the regular burger.
but the chicken sandwich is def larger...chik fila has the smallest sandwich out of all chicken sandwiches imo
Because it’s real chicken? :lol:

all these other guys using fake *** steroid pumped artificial chicken

50271DBB-E1F9-46C0-9706-3C35F984A349.jpeg

all shake shack talk i had grab it

Yea you gotta get a double at shake shack for it to be worth it

had a double and a regular with fries yesterday 🔥🔥
Prior to trying shake shack over the summer I probably had less than 10 burgers a year now I gotta stop myself from going too frequently

Yea you gotta get a double at shake shack for it to be worth it

had a double and a regular with fries yesterday 🔥🔥
Prior to trying shake shack over the summer I probably had less than 10 burgers a year now I gotta stop myself from going too frequently

thats exactly what i just got the double with no lettuce or tomato (although i love the 2, i rather it not be on my burger) just cheese and ketchup is fine

I’m rooting for you fam you been waiting for that for years :rofl:
thanks fam, wait 2 1/2 hours and they decided to change the lines after I waited all that time

best damn sandwiches I had tho, were perfect and felt weird to finally eat it at home

I aint going back tho, that was the worst **** I ever dealt with

no joke

like I said I aint going back, better off driving 30 minutes to the mall and waiting there

Back
Top Bottom