Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

^ Smart man.

I remember on the morning of my wedding, I ordered two trays of the breakfast mini sandwiches. Bridal part loved them 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
yes, yes and yes.

i love this place, since i have no  in-n-out here in south carolina this is my spot.

the nearest one of these back in cali was in ontario about 2 hours away.

#1 no pickle and also get an extra spicy wich cuz im fat like that.

I've been here a few times but last night topped it for me again when i had the grilled chicken. I wasn't expecting it to be that good. 
smokin.gif

The grilled chicken is tasty. I love that I could eat 24 of them thangs and not feel guilty. Only like 380 calories.

Man where im at chick fil a and in n out in the same parking complex. Be battle of the lines and ****. Love them both oh so much tho. Cld be better portions tho. Think ima have to bite the bullet and order a spicy sandwhich to go along with my strip meal and milkshake

Man where im at chick fil a and in n out in the same parking complex. Be battle of the lines and ****. Love them both oh so much tho. Cld be better portions tho. Think ima have to bite the bullet and order a spicy sandwhich to go along with my strip meal and milkshake
I used to have this same luxury as well.

Long Beach resident? :nerd:

I think anyone would tell you that you're not gonna get full off of a single chic fil a serving. Just last week, I ordered 24 nuggets and a large fry. And that what it takes for me to get full.
For that price you can go to all-you-can-eat buffet

For me, I spend a **** load on myself everytime I eat out so it's nothing unless it's severely over priced but idk the prices at chick fil a

Still haven't had it.

Bert. Bert. , it's good. The chicken is always juicy for as long as i can remember. I don't recall ever getting a piece of dried chicken. I also like their grilled chicken sandwiches and im not usually a grilled chicken sandwich type of dude. If you ever get a chance to go to a chik fil a in the future, order your meal with a half and half sweetened. Just don't think about going there on a Sunday, you'll disappoint yourself

Edit: prices arent too absurd either. My chick fil a spot is worth the money because their customer service and food quality is always consistent on a good level. Never had a bad experience. Never knew i would give a fast food joint a review before but chick fil a deserves it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom