Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Cane's is dope as hell! But it get's old fast. Everybody loves their "secret" sauce though.

I used to eat Cane's all the time. Then got tired of it. There's this spot in Vegas called Chicken Now. DOPE!

Chicken Now is FIRE. They got in the Cherry Hill Mall. That spicy chicken wrap & the Spicy Grandma sauce :pimp:

Theres also a Charleys Cheesesteak in that food court too. Thats another good under the radar place

Cane's is dope as hell! But it get's old fast. Everybody loves their "secret" sauce though.

I used to eat Cane's all the time. Then got tired of it. There's this spot in Vegas called Chicken Now. DOPE!

Chicken Now is FIRE. They got in the Cherry Hill Mall. That spicy chicken wrap & the Spicy Grandma sauce :pimp:

Theres also a Charleys Cheesesteak in that food court too. Thats another good under the radar place

Chicken Now also makes good *** Kool-Aid :lol: Probably mix it with crack or something.

I remember going to the mall in my uniform just to order their Kool-Aid :lol:

Last edited:
if only zaxby was closer like the CFA by me maybe i would go more often but the times a did have it, it was up there with CFA

Last edited:
Speaking of CFA.... they are now opening one here in Vegas.

I expect the hypebeast to come out! Full of highschool kids... ect

I just moved from Vegas, so I know how people overhype things there. Fools standing in line for 5 hours when White Castle opened there lol, so I know CFA is gonna bring them out...

I just moved from Vegas, so I know how people overhype things there. Fools standing in line for 5 hours when White Castle opened there lol, so I know CFA is gonna bring them out...

I stay away from White Castle. Too many drunks and thugs hang out there!

I remember the week they opened, they called us out there to maintain order, because they ran out of patties.

Idk about White Castle
But when CFA opened 2 spots near me they offered one year free food certificates and various other food related certificates to ppl in line during the grand opening

Popeyes > chic fil a. Popeyes doesnt offer a chicken sandwich is only negative. Cajun fries or their onion rings are better than waffle fries imo. Chick fil a breakfast is the best time to eat there.

Popeyes biscuits are amazing, only better ones are Hardees made from scratch.

My fast food chicken rankings:
Zaxbys
Popeyes
Chick fil a

Back
Top Bottom