Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Gonna give yall the inside scoop on some chick fil a updates

We gonna start serving a new chicken sandwich... "smokehouse bbq chicken sandwich" and soup, asiago parmesan.
 I wonder if it's just bbq sawce on the sammich or the sammich drenched in the sawce

Best sandwich? I always just go with the deluxe sandwich. I am afraid to venture outside of that, as the last time I did, I ended up unsatisifed with the tenders. Chicken club? Other suggestions?

most likely the smokehouse bbq is gonna be a marinade of bbq sauce then probably grilled, giving it a "Bbq" chicken feel.

if so, I'll pass. Don't care for grilled chicken. Especially grilled bbq chicken.

Grilled chicken burrito with the jalapeño salsa :pimp:

I have to try that, I get the burrito sometimes. Especially now they don't have the spicy biscuit.

As an extra sauce i dont mind it but when it replaced the regular Chick Fil A BBQ sauce, that **** pissed me off :lol:

I was legit pissed. I was like wtf is this. Luckily I had some spares for my fries. I went and googled it, because the second time I knew it wasn't a mistake.

I don't even know if it's good or not, because I was so upset.

That KFC Georgia gold tenders is trash

I didn't like that Memphis chicken or whatever it was, so I expected it not to be good.

I'm not a KFC fan.

Last edited:
I have to try that, I get the burrito sometimes. Especially now they don't have the spicy biscuit.
I was legit pissed. I was like wtf is this. Luckily I had some spares for my fries. I went and googled it, because the second time I knew it wasn't a mistake.

I don't even know if it's good or not, because I was so upset.
I didn't like that Memphis chicken or whatever it was, so I expected it not to be good.

I'm not a KFC fan.
they brought back the og bbq sauce because they got so many complaints on the new one. :lol:

Anyone tried the Dairy Queen honey bbq strips?

HoneyBBQ.jpg

Anyone tried the Dairy Queen honey bbq strips?

I would think DQ is blacklisted from your places to eat

https://consumerist.com/2007/10/20/now-at-dairy-queen-the-worst-food-safety-record-in-the-industry/

Lolz. October 2007 though.

Anything that's fried, like fries and chicken strips, generally is safe to eat regardless if there's rat **** on the floor. That report is 10 years old and cites bananas, ice cream, and burger buns. Ain't no one mishandling hot fries and greasy chicken.

Back
Top Bottom