Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

its a calendar of cows that comes with a free food card that gives you one sometimes two free items per month of chick fil a choosing for example one month free any size soda or water and the next one free waffle fry and soda and next month free egg grill.

the calendar cost 7.50 plus tax but way worth it with the free items you get

i have gotten the calendar 3 straight years now

Ah. Might as well cop it.

Doing the lord's work, on Sunday!

Atlanta-based Chick-fil-A broke its iconic closed-on-Sundays rule to dish up sandwiches to passengers stranded at Hartsfield-Jackson airport in its hometown over the weekend.

A major power outage halted flights and stranded tens of thousands of customers on Sunday. And that night, Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed phoned the sandwich chain.

"The mayor called about 10 p.m. and asked for assistance," Chick-fil-A said in a statement. "We immediately mobilized staff and team members who live and work near the airport, and they are making sandwiches and delivering them to the EOC (emergency operations center)."

Gonna have to try that. Surely they put the tortilla in a little baggie so it doesn't get soggy right?

20171217_100437.jpg

And they aren't even crispy.

I should go to CFA tomorrow morning for some chicken biscuits.

Oh yea, how do I get a Calendar?

Finally quitting Chick-Fil-A after 7 good years. Went from calling off to go to parties to managing the whole damn store. That being said I don't look forward to working tommorow lol some dude ordered 100 sandwiches like bruh

Which is why I would call them Popcorn Chicken.

@sckid argued

YOU can call them whatever you want...popcorn...bites....morsels...whatever

But that's not what they'e called.
You go to chick fila you'e not gonna say can i get an order of popcorn chicken.

Also traditionally, popcorn chicken is smaller.
One could eat 2 ...3...at a time a la popcorn.... People don't usually do that with nuggets...even chick fila "nuggets"
You can easily get 2 bites with separate dips from a chick fila "nugget"

Back
Top Bottom