Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I went almost 2 years on the app before I got a reward. Since 2020 I’ve gotten less than 5 not counting theres one when the Celtics hit a certain amount of 3s you get a free sandwich

Used to eat the sandwich and fries like twice a week at lunch for work a few years ago when I was too lazy to cook

Now I never eat there :frown: the urge is gone but I still sub to this thread and read all y'all crazy *** posts
you cook food for lunches and most of your dinners? That’s dope, that’s some dedication man. I buy lunch every day M-F, weekends hit or miss. Buy dinner prob twice a week or so.
ANY place that makes milkshakes will make it "thicker" for you if you ask.
Damn, I never knew this

you cook food for lunches and most of your dinners? That’s dope, that’s some dedication man. I buy lunch every day M-F, weekends hit or miss. Buy dinner prob twice a week or so.

Damn, I never knew this
Yeah honestly I got into the habit of cooking lunch and dinners when I was saving up to buy a house. The habit stuck with me after lol. You must have money to buy all them meals lol

I used to get free **** like every other week on the app too. Now I NEVER get free anything. idk if it's a regional thing? I lived in Dallas when I got free **** and now I live in CA

Like I told @Nawughtyhare , treat CFA like an occasional gift/treat. I probably got 4 times a year or so, it is always "Damn good" to me whenever I hit them up.

Yea man, you will save yourself a LOT of money. I know you know this and yea I won't pretend it's easy but you really save a lot.

Yeah honestly I got into the habit of cooking lunch and dinners when I was saving up to buy a house. The habit stuck with me after lol. You must have money to buy all them meals lol

I used to get free **** like every other week on the app too. Now I NEVER get free anything. idk if it's a regional thing? I lived in Dallas when I got free **** and now I live in CA
I haven’t moved, they just stopped hooking me up for some reason.
Part of the reason I buy lunch everyday is I do sales and am on the road all the time. I’ve tried to pack a lunch to save a buck and cut calories but I end up eating it at 10:30 and then buy lunch at 3 anyway lol. If I worked in an office I’d prob bring lunch in regularly. Leftovers and whatnot lol

I must live in a heavily chicken consumption neighborhood
Raising cane’s popping up
CFA opening more stores
Popeyes chicken evenly spread around
Or maybe Rob my local owner operator is just good people

They been region locking my free rewards lately. Used to be I could load it on the app and then go to whatever location was closest. Now it doesn't let me apply to the cart unless it's for the specific store that sent the reward.

Haven't been since last summer. There's 2 locations currently here with 2 more opening this summer. 20 more will open across the country in the next 4 years.

I'm just so lazy to go and deal with the lines. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom