Is circumcision sexual abuse or genital mutilation? -- Serious Topic.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by moneymike88

If you aren't circumcised, good luck getting a chick to give oral.

This is nonsense ..If ur erect u can't even tel if ur cut or not.Stock from da factory > after market modsl
Chill

Turbo>na
grin.gif

Team circumcised(not by choice)
smokin.gif
(
tired.gif
)
30t6p3b.gif
somebody could have asked ME the OWNER of my penis before cutting away

Team circumcised(not by choice)
smokin.gif
(
tired.gif
)
30t6p3b.gif
somebody could have asked ME the OWNER of my penis before cutting away

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

if you are uncircumcised, there is a chance that when you grow up the foreskin will be too tight around the head and you will have to get circumcised later on.

that happened to my dad
laugh.gif

in my opinion, circumcision during a stage of infantile amnesia beats the hell out of getting it done when you are aware, conscious and in need of your penis for things like sex in your adult years
thats exactly what happened to me. i never knew you were supposed to pull it back. nobody told me *!@@.
30t6p3b.gif
if that happens you cant have sex without pain. not worth it imo. getting all my kids cut.

if you are uncircumcised, there is a chance that when you grow up the foreskin will be too tight around the head and you will have to get circumcised later on.

that happened to my dad
laugh.gif

in my opinion, circumcision during a stage of infantile amnesia beats the hell out of getting it done when you are aware, conscious and in need of your penis for things like sex in your adult years
thats exactly what happened to me. i never knew you were supposed to pull it back. nobody told me *!@@.
30t6p3b.gif
if that happens you cant have sex without pain. not worth it imo. getting all my kids cut.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

30t6p3b.gif
same problem happened to me!! i didnt realize this until i was a freshmen

i had girls touching me in 8th grade, im glad they never went down on me or else it would have staaaaank
sick.gif

and to the dude who said good luck getting oral....never had a problem...girls have never even questioned it
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i had girls touching me in 8th grade, im glad they never went down on me or else it would have staaaaank
sick.gif

and to the dude who said good luck getting oral....never had a problem...girls have never even questioned it
grin.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
You ain't learn how to wash yourself until you were 13?

L

Originally Posted by wanksta23

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
You ain't learn how to wash yourself until you were 13?

L

I think I'm the only male in my family thats circumcised. Every male before me was born in the islands.

For some reason as a younger kid I wished I had a choice in it, but obviously I was a baby, I felt like I was violated and I couldn't do anything about it.
But as I got older and knew the benefits of it more, I was satisfied and content with .
And I'm also surprised that so many people are uncircumcised in this thread. I thought it was a mandatory thing or something that 99% of people elect to do @ birth.

I've also heard MANY women frown upon uncircumcised beef. I guess maybe the look of it before its wood?

I think I'm the only male in my family thats circumcised. Every male before me was born in the islands.

For some reason as a younger kid I wished I had a choice in it, but obviously I was a baby, I felt like I was violated and I couldn't do anything about it.
But as I got older and knew the benefits of it more, I was satisfied and content with .
And I'm also surprised that so many people are uncircumcised in this thread. I thought it was a mandatory thing or something that 99% of people elect to do @ birth.

I've also heard MANY women frown upon uncircumcised beef. I guess maybe the look of it before its wood?

that happened to my dad
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
That actually happens to a lot of people. All you have to do is be patient and stretch it slowly every night while you shower.
If its too tight, you can have your doctor prescribe you some steroid creams to help with the stretching.
After a while, you will be able to pull it back. There is a lot of information you can find on this subject by searching on google.

that happened to my dad
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
That actually happens to a lot of people. All you have to do is be patient and stretch it slowly every night while you shower.
If its too tight, you can have your doctor prescribe you some steroid creams to help with the stretching.
After a while, you will be able to pull it back. There is a lot of information you can find on this subject by searching on google.

Originally Posted by JBug88

I'm cut. My sons are not.
We took parenting classes before my first son was born and the topic came up.
We both just assumed that since I was, my son would be also.
Then we started to think about it.
We did our research. We talked to doctors.
Even though they were hours old, I didn't want to put them through, what I felt, was unnecessary pain.

-J-
well thanks for putting them into 32394832X more pain when they're 20 and realize being cut is the way to go
laugh.gif
chop my wang as a baby>chop my wang as an adult

Originally Posted by JBug88

I'm cut. My sons are not.
We took parenting classes before my first son was born and the topic came up.
We both just assumed that since I was, my son would be also.
Then we started to think about it.
We did our research. We talked to doctors.
Even though they were hours old, I didn't want to put them through, what I felt, was unnecessary pain.

-J-
well thanks for putting them into 32394832X more pain when they're 20 and realize being cut is the way to go
laugh.gif
chop my wang as a baby>chop my wang as an adult

Female NTer checking in:

Cut IS more aesthetically pleasing, and also doesn't have the smell. No matter how clean a dude is, uncut will always smell weird. No offense meant
smile.gif

That being said, I'm not particularly biased either way. I've had two long term relationships, one with each type. Doesn't make much of a difference except in terms of technique so I'm not really that fussed about the issue.

I'll cut my sons though. Save them some hassle, keep it clean easier, less susceptible to getting yeast infections, etc. 

Female NTer checking in:

Cut IS more aesthetically pleasing, and also doesn't have the smell. No matter how clean a dude is, uncut will always smell weird. No offense meant
smile.gif

That being said, I'm not particularly biased either way. I've had two long term relationships, one with each type. Doesn't make much of a difference except in terms of technique so I'm not really that fussed about the issue.

I'll cut my sons though. Save them some hassle, keep it clean easier, less susceptible to getting yeast infections, etc. 

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Female NTer checking in:

smile.gif

pics?

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Female NTer checking in:

smile.gif

pics?

Back
Top Bottom