Is circumcision sexual abuse or genital mutilation? -- Serious Topic.

not having to worry about the chance of getting smegma FTW.

lol @ all you baby anteaters coming out the woodwork asking legod about the process. lmao it's like you guys been contemplating circumcision but was scared to ask someone about it.

i'd hate to be uncircumsized. you have to pull back your foreskin just to pee.
30t6p3b.gif
life (and sex) is much easier circumsized.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

If you aren't circumcised, good luck getting a chick to give oral.
This makes no sense. You write this as if you weren't getting any play, and then you went and get chopped. You really think no one is getting oral?
Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country_Level.png

Time for America to catch up with the rest of the developed world and stop mutilating its children.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

If you aren't circumcised, good luck getting a chick to give oral.
This makes no sense. You write this as if you weren't getting any play, and then you went and get chopped. You really think no one is getting oral?
Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country_Level.png

Time for America to catch up with the rest of the developed world and stop mutilating its children.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Girls have told me it's more aesthetically pleasing. It has some benefits in terms of cleanliness and resistance to STD. The only draw back is decreased sensitivity. Who wants to finish early anyways?  Looks like win. 
btw I had it done because I'm Jewish...and that's when we get our first @+@@#%+$. No, seriously. It's  ritual by the Rabbi who performs the circumcision where he sucks the blood out..for a split second. 

Um yeh, when I found out...... 
grin.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif

EXCUSE ME? 
Pardon my ignorance but I have NEVER heard of this. More info??

and,

Yall mirin the aesthetics.why do majority of pr0nstars have it cut????

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Girls have told me it's more aesthetically pleasing. It has some benefits in terms of cleanliness and resistance to STD. The only draw back is decreased sensitivity. Who wants to finish early anyways?  Looks like win. 
btw I had it done because I'm Jewish...and that's when we get our first @+@@#%+$. No, seriously. It's  ritual by the Rabbi who performs the circumcision where he sucks the blood out..for a split second. 

Um yeh, when I found out...... 
grin.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif

EXCUSE ME? 
Pardon my ignorance but I have NEVER heard of this. More info??

and,

Yall mirin the aesthetics.why do majority of pr0nstars have it cut????

Pause, but if i had to get it cut...sup rabbi. And why circumsized dudes always so concerned about uncircumsized penis? relax.

Pause, but if i had to get it cut...sup rabbi. And why circumsized dudes always so concerned about uncircumsized penis? relax.

Originally Posted by Slim

30t6p3b.gif

what.. I am pretty sure I can pee.....and have sex. where are people getting these misconceptions from? I cant get oral sex, I cant pee.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Slim

30t6p3b.gif

what.. I am pretty sure I can pee.....and have sex. where are people getting these misconceptions from? I cant get oral sex, I cant pee.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Was about to get it done last Wednesday but thanks to a skin virus they got it postponed, but now I have to cancel it cause I have no more insurance
30t6p3b.gif

But I personally don't like my partner in crime with extra luggage.

And maybe due to the procedure I was looking at they were telling me that I was going to be able to continue playing Basketball in 10 days so I'm not sure about why dude who got it had to

suffer for a month. Although it was postponed I'm nervous as %*@%.

Was about to get it done last Wednesday but thanks to a skin virus they got it postponed, but now I have to cancel it cause I have no more insurance
30t6p3b.gif

But I personally don't like my partner in crime with extra luggage.

And maybe due to the procedure I was looking at they were telling me that I was going to be able to continue playing Basketball in 10 days so I'm not sure about why dude who got it had to

suffer for a month. Although it was postponed I'm nervous as %*@%.

Back
Top Bottom