Is "Community" worth watching?

This show is very funny. I'd recommend catching it. Just stay for the hour and a half block of Community, Parks and Recreation, and The Office.

Speaking of Parks and Recreation, season 2 is a LOT better than season 1. I'm crediting this to Aziz Ansari playing a larger role.
laugh.gif

Immediately one of my favorite shows after only three episodes. The writing and the characters are impeccable.

I look forward to it more than The Office now.

I've watched it, as my wife has a huge infatuation with Joel Mchale... tried to like it but its just not funny. However that clip is too funny... Wish thewhole show was like that. I'll give it one more go tonight and see whats up

I caught two episodes on hulu during down time and it is OK. I would give it like a 6.5/10, the Indian dude is boring.

I really like this show. I'm pissed they changed the time, though. Now, I have to watch online or DVR.

It's a solid show, but it gets a little tough to watch three one-camera episodes in a row if you watch the Thursday night NBC line-up.

Personally, I'd rather watch Modern Family.

Parks and Recreation > Community

I watched the first couple of episodes of Community and it had a few funny moments but it's not as funny as people are saying it is.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

It's a solid show, but it gets a little tough to watch three one-camera episodes in a row if you watch the Thursday night NBC line-up.

Personally, I'd rather watch Modern Family.

This.

But alas... I am psuedo-forced to watch geriatric garbage on CBS cause that is my girl's client and it is in her best interest if ratings are up (not thatI am a Nielsen household or anything but she still wants to turn the tube to CBS)

I watched the episode, where he first get to the community college, and starts up that spanish study group. It wasnt that funny. It twas alright though, was itjust that episode i caught?

it's eh...at times it just seems they're trying too hard to make it smart, hip, funny and fresh. which then makes it not so smart, hip, funny or freshat all.

Back
Top Bottom