Is "Community" worth watching?

I recognize the black guy from his comedy skits on youtube.

Here is one he is in..find other vids from the side

I may be late but
roll.gif
@ emmanuelabor's sig

btw, the show is alright imo

Originally Posted by eghckk

Parks and Recreation > Community
I agree. Parks and Recreation was terrible last season but the new episodes have showed a lot of potential.

It's still early for Community but there's definitely something missing.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Immediately one of my favorite shows after only three episodes. The writing and the characters are impeccable.
Co-sign.

The krumping scene had me dying
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I agree. Parks and Recreation was terrible last season but the new episodes have showed a lot of potential.
I havent even watched P&R this year cause last season was so lame....it was like a poor take on the US Office. I may need to give it a shot

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

it's eh...at times it just seems they're trying too hard to make it smart, hip, funny and fresh. which then makes it not so smart, hip, funny or fresh at all.

I can see what youre sayin...I think they hit the mark more times than not, but there is a definite feeling that sometimes they try too hard

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I may be late but
roll.gif
@ emmanuelabor's sig

I cant take credit for it
somebody here (I forget who) said that in one of their threads...I thought it was funny so I quoted it

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I havent even watched P&R this year cause last season was so lame....it was like a poor take on the US Office. I may need to give it a shot

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

it's eh...at times it just seems they're trying too hard to make it smart, hip, funny and fresh. which then makes it not so smart, hip, funny or fresh at all.

I can see what youre sayin...I think they hit the mark more times than not, but there is a definite feeling that sometimes they try too hard
Parks and Recreation is a LOT better this season. I like it more than The Office this season.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Immediately one of my favorite shows after only three episodes. The writing and the characters are impeccable.

I look forward to it more than The Office now.
Agreed. The Office is still one of my favorite shows, but Community has just been fantastic so far.

I was dying at the krumping scene at the end of the last episode.

I'm watching last week's episode again.

The documentary, the sneezing scene... golden.

"I'll have to make a few adjustments to my film. Jeff, I think you should play the role of my father."
"I don't want to be your father."
"That's perfect; you already know your lines."

My favorite Community moment:

Jeff: "Hey, you sneeze like a girl!"
Troy: "Then how 'bout I pound you like a boy wait that didn't come out right."

The black guy = Donald Glover.

It's still weird seeing him on TV. We went to elementary school together and still talk now. We always knew he was going to be big, now look at him...

i gave this show a chance, i watch the soup religiously and been a fan of Mchale since Almost Live days.... but i dont find this show very funny....

Back
Top Bottom