Is ebay authentication legit?

eBay bought sneakercon for the auth services. They have the best auth team by far. I’ve had problems on every other platform except eBay

eBay bought sneakercon for the auth services. They have the best auth team by far. I’ve had problems on every other platform except eBay
oh wow. I used Goat one time for Nike SB Thrashins back in 2017. Everything went fine there as well. Maybe Ill try ebay.

“Authenticated in 10 seconds or less or your pair is free”

Rebellionaires have that complex design on them that’s hard to accurately replicate. Only if they were reselling for $500+ then it might be more worth it for the counterfeit manufacturers. Right now there’s no convincing replicas of these because it’s not worth trying to make.

I don't think there's much difference between goat/ebay/stockx in terms of authentication. I've heard stories of fakes slipping through but if that happens you can issue a chargeback.

Anyone on here able to tell me if these are legit. Missed the boat on these when they dropped years ago.

eBay experience was excellent, shoes are authentic and NFC reader worked. Ordered on the 20th, delivered to my door on the 27th.
E5DB2B9E-37CF-403A-918D-D02FBC32B53D.jpeg
8394E3A8-F429-4491-B697-5AFC0EB576D4.jpeg

do y’all know the Bobby Bones radio show? Nationally syndicated country radio morning show

They bought an abandoned storage unit which ended up having some shoes. They sold an air force 1 on eBay for $90 and apparently the buyer asked if everyone on the show can autograph the AF1s. So they did, per the buyers request. Then eBay failed authentication saying they were “altered or damaged” 🤣

The other pair of shoes they sold were signed for by the buyer and they filed a claim they didn’t receive em and eBay ruled for the buyer 🤣

eBay is trash lol. I’ve been buying and selling on there for 20 years, I can’t stand them

eBay is fine but PayPal sucks. I bought a Super Bowl ticket for $3250. Me and the seller agreed to cancel the deal cause PayPal wouldn't release his funds for 4 weeks because he wasn't a consistent user. He clicked refund and I never got my money. PayPal said it was because he didn't have $3250 in his bank account. I told them but you but a hold on my money for 4 weeks. You have my money pending why can't I just have that back? Nonsense that they would pay the seller for a month and even more garbage that they didn't give me back MY money immediately. I'll get refunded but I'm the meantime I'm paying interest fees on my pending money cause it was funded from my credit card. Pure BS!

Back
Top Bottom