Is everybody a "MODEL" nowadays?

Like come on son, unless you're traveling and getting paid to do it, don't call yourself a model!!! All these sloots on ig,girls at my school, dudes who have a dslr camera who take pics of themselves be like, "Yea I MODEL". Model what? Socks??

No hate but this epidemic has to stop.

Last edited:
I don't do instagram or social media but even I know if people annoy you, you shouldn't follow their feed

Last edited:
"Paid" models are sloots too though...

Let em' live bruh bruh :lol:

I know you have to work (sex) your way to the top in modeling...and bruh I am letting them live, but I guess that "model" label makes them feel better about themselves, so you right man...I'm not hating just stating something I've been seeing for a while now.

Most legit published models don't identify as models on the internet, because they're already known in that world and don't have to throw that label around so freely. Only local thots who ain't really ever been no where think they're models. With they're lil 6-10 thou followers lol if that. The fact that dudes are so pitiful and thirsty doesn't help. I wish murder was legal sometimes. It's a few broads I been tired of since i was 16. I just wouldn't mind if tragedy struck suddenly and it was like a bus full of broads I'm tired of knowing exist. These are the same buss downs that say fleek and yass. God I hate them all. Literal HATE. The same ones who think they hella bad but anybody with eyes know it really be the lighting, make up, and filters. Sickening bruh. I stopped going in the appreciation threads for this exact reason. This is the day and age of the average broad being gassed up and validated off ig likes etc. All these thots ugly without make up.

Rule of thumb in 2016, take em swimming on the first date so u can really see what they look like. Pics just ain't accurate no more.. Matter fact pics ain't been accurate since they started sitting on the bathroom counters and other sorcery of that nature

Most legit published models don't identify as models on the internet, because they're already known in that world and don't have to throw that label around so freely. Only local thots who ain't really ever been no where think they're models. With they're lil 6-10 thou followers lol if that. The fact that dudes are so pitiful and thirsty doesn't help. I wish murder was legal sometimes. It's a few broads I been tired of since i was 16. I just wouldn't mind if tragedy struck suddenly and it was like a bus full of broads I'm tired of knowing exist. These are the same buss downs that say fleek and yass. God I hate them all. Literal HATE. The same ones who think they hella bad but anybody with eyes know it really be the lighting, make up, and filters. Sickening bruh. I stopped going in the appreciation threads for this exact reason. This is the day and age of the average broad being gassed up and validated off ig likes etc. All these thots ugly without make up.

Rule of thumb in 2016, take em swimming on the first date so u can really see what they look like. Pics just ain't accurate no more.. Matter fact pics ain't been accurate since they started sitting on the bathroom counters and other sorcery of that nature

Lol I commend you my brother...we need him as NT president!!!

You wish murder was legal because of random strangers on a social media site? ...... Between this and the "girls don't want the D sober" I see why women are so scared of men.

You right and all (minus wishin death upon ethots), but bruh, sounds like this wound is deep... If you need to just talk to somebody, we (not me tho) here for you bro.

lol these days every girl has "inquiry" written on their IG bio

Feel kinda bad for your coworkers and friends/fam cuz youre gonna go postal one day
laugh.gif

Anyways yea everyone on IG a model or some Fitness model/rep/bout that life/Spokesperson etc
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Lmao my bad NT famb I ain't mean to go into that rant. Ish sound crazy now that I read over what I said. Hoping tragedy strikes them was a lil OD I know

But y'all get the jist.

I'm working on that whole positivity wave bruhs but pray for me doe

U said u hope murder is legal so u can kill pretty girls ain't nobody prayin 4 u

Y'all acting like y'all wouldn't knock them Internet thots down if they threw it to you

**** outta here bro you sound like a dude who would shoot the prom queen cause she didn't go out with you

One thing I hate is when these women will post something like "Watching a movie" and the picture is just them bussing it open. Hate that ish. Like are you seeking for attention that bad? :smh:

One thing I hate is when these women will post something like "Watching a movie" and the picture is just them bussing it open. Hate that ish. Like are you seeking for attention that bad? :smh:

That was literally the photo i commented on in the black women appreciation thread. If youre sitting there bussin it wide open dont caption the picture "watching a movie"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom