Is Fousey Okay?

I recently came across a video of him where he was saying during a podcast that at one point he was ready to off himself and Jake Paul not only talked him out of it but also paid for his rehab. So sad, dude clearly has mental issues. He needs to go away and focus on himself. That "fame" is a hell of a drug.

So homeboy acts gay like it‘s funny and preys on the most vulnerable possible women? Hope he goes back to making “it’s a prank bro” videos and somebody sends him toward the light.

This video makes NO sense.

1. “Nobody’s doing a bomb threat.” Bruh…It doesn’t matter whether it was a 13 year old messing around or a 33 year old former war vet with radical views and explosive experience. A threat is a threat and until proven otherwise, it has to be handled seriously.

2. Why is he upset AT THE RESTAURANT and getting an attitude with THE WAITRESS? They are doing their job and attempting to keep him as well as the other patrons safe. He doesn’t have to be an ******* about the bill on the way out. He could have handled this like a civilized human being and shown some compassion for anyone but himself but chose not to.

Terrible :smh: |l I hope that waitress did not get in any trouble with her boss because of Fousey’s narcissism and negligence

I remember Dude would ask for advice then do the complete opposite,

he ain’t ok, Never will be.

his family thinks religion will cure him
Meanwhile hes a narcissist that thinks people adoring him will cure his issues.

ILLEST!

Man sounds completely unhinged and delusional.

The histrionic behavior is what you get when you’re talentless and need a way to generate a buzz/attention. People like Fousey is good at nothing but being stupid on purpose for attention. Never understood grown adults being drawn to someone like that. Shoutout to him, though. I blame his fanbase for giving him a platform. There’s clearly a demand for corny bs “content”

Have this guy’s loved ones/friends suggest he get some help? Seems like he can benefit from it. I don’t mean that in a bad way, talking to a professional is nothing to be ashamed of

Back
Top Bottom