Is Fousey Okay?

he’s hilarious when he’s trying to be serious

“I bet one of you has a upside down cross, ok yo got me there” 💀💀

not sure why u threw shots at this family or religion :lol:

No shots just facts.

Him being Muslim is a big part of why he has actual supporters and the issues with his family are things he has mentioned in either threads or videos.

He plays the Muslim card when he feels cornered or needs to bleed his supporters.

y’all have called anyone haters who called this guy and his antics out, I’ve had friends and family like this and they’re ALL out on the streets.

Bunch of enablers.

That's legit the basis of his thing, I don't see it as a shot. Started making "funny" videos centered around his family and religion, all his breakdowns he talks about family and religion etc etc.

No shots just facts.

Him being Muslim is a big part of why he has actual supporters and the issues with his family are things he has mentioned in either threads or videos.

He plays the Muslim card when he feels cornered or needs to bleed his supporters.

y’all have called anyone haters who called this guy and his antics out, I’ve had friends and family like this and they’re ALL out on the streets.

Bunch of enablers.
i agree he plays the muslim card to try to be a "victim"

but if he follows islam or has friends who guide him in a pious direction, tbh he wouldn't be in this situation

this cat been on my IG timeline all weekend just spazzing out.

Think he found his new gimmick and just blows up in every video.

IMG_2690.jpeg

Me and Fouseytube in 2015 I met him at a lasik center in LA and he gave me a $200 discount on the surgery. He even put me on his youtube vlog. And the doctor who did my lasik surgery is probably one of the best lasik surgeons in the world👍👍👍

IMG_2690.jpeg

Me and Fouseytube in 2015 I met him at a lasik center in LA and he gave me a $200 discount on the surgery. He even put me on his youtube vlog. And the doctor who did my lasik surgery is probably one of the best lasik surgeons in the world👍👍👍
HANDSOME

How's the lasik?

This internet fame **** really the devil. Seeing the lengths people will go to, how it drives them insane (physically & mentally) is wild to watch for real.

**** is damn near like Black magic. Be careful what you wish for type ****
honestly have no idea who this dude is but i seen it right after i read this. perfect example

How's the lasik?
Obviously not him, but I had it back in 2019 and it was easily the best decision I’ve ever made in my life. Lifetime free checkups and the price came with all the medications to go along with it in the recovery process.

Two weeks recovery process and the first week is definitely 100% living in the dark like a vampire, no light at all. Having light hit you or trying to open your eyes makes you cry because of the pain.
The day after was another appointment, and doc said it just eliminated my astigmatism instantly.

$5000 total

Obviously not him, but I had it back in 2019 and it was easily the best decision I’ve ever made in my life. Lifetime free checkups and the price came with all the medications to go along with it in the recovery process.

Two weeks recovery process and the first week is definitely 100% living in the dark like a vampire, no light at all. Having light hit you or trying to open your eyes makes you cry because of the pain.
The day after was another appointment, and doc said it just eliminated my astigmatism instantly.

$5000 total
when did you get yours?

i agree. it’s the best decision i’ve ever made. i paid 3k but i healed super quick. my vision wasn’t terrible though and i had an astigmatism too. i remember my eyes being dilated and going to sleep and waking up with better vision than i’ve ever had. i still have 20/15 vision after 12 years.

Early 2019 in Kaiser. West coast hospital franchise. My eyes were super bad. Always the thickest glasses. Turn the dial further by a little bit and you can legally label me blind type.

I was awake the whole time. Total procedure was 15mins. Mostly it’s the setup to it. 30secs on each eye.

Imagine a green dot in the center of this gif and that’s EXACTLY what it was. Stare at the dot.

I actually had to go for a touch up a month later because the doc undershot the laser(in terms of correction). He actually felt bad.

To those who haven’t gotten it: It becomes a race to see which eye heals faster And in the initial two weeks one eye can get you semimobile again. My right just never caught up until the doc checked again. Per my request

$5000 total
I have astigmatism myself

Debating between PRK and lasik

Back
Top Bottom