Is having Dat Mass really a better smash, though?

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Infinite times better, I love my wifey mass.

wife has 0 mass i lost
mad.gif
Tell her to get a Brazilian butt lift? My girl said if we get married, as a gift she would get a brazillian butt lift...and was DEAD SERIOUS about it.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Infinite times better, I love my wifey mass.

wife has 0 mass i lost
mad.gif
Tell her to get a Brazilian butt lift? My girl said if we get married, as a gift she would get a brazillian butt lift...and was DEAD SERIOUS about it.

-The Juice

I mean, just because a female has MASS does not necessarily mean the smash will be greater than one wihtout MASS.  But it's something about seeing the MASS in action that ...well you know.

I guess it depends on what you are attracted too.

-N.O.O.N.

I mean, just because a female has MASS does not necessarily mean the smash will be greater than one wihtout MASS.  But it's something about seeing the MASS in action that ...well you know.

-N.O.O.N.

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

2SeatPort wrote:

just wondering, most of the girls i get it poppin with are petite.

real question.  I get the impression that they have the same effect is the big fake chesticles.  Nice to look at, but always gettin in the way and such... Anyone care to enlighten me?
nerd.gif
It's mostly to do with visual stimulation. A big rump is just another fetish dudes have.

This is true. I don't care about other people's preferences but whatever you think makes a girl hot goes a long way into thinking the sex is good. It's not a purely physical act.

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

2SeatPort wrote:

just wondering, most of the girls i get it poppin with are petite.

real question.  I get the impression that they have the same effect is the big fake chesticles.  Nice to look at, but always gettin in the way and such... Anyone care to enlighten me?
nerd.gif
It's mostly to do with visual stimulation. A big rump is just another fetish dudes have.

This is true. I don't care about other people's preferences but whatever you think makes a girl hot goes a long way into thinking the sex is good. It's not a purely physical act.

Originally Posted by MarcOnDaTrack

-N.O.O.N.

i see what youre tryin to say, but back in the day, i smashed a coworker wit absolutely no mass, an honestly, that S!!! hurt.
wasnt a pleasant experience at all.

mass>no mass

Originally Posted by MarcOnDaTrack

-N.O.O.N.

i see what youre tryin to say, but back in the day, i smashed a coworker wit absolutely no mass, an honestly, that S!!! hurt.
wasnt a pleasant experience at all.

mass>no mass

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Only on NT

yup, NT always brings the lulz .... 
OP, try it out ... and u will answer ur own question .... i won't clown u like everyone else has
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Only on NT

yup, NT always brings the lulz .... 
OP, try it out ... and u will answer ur own question .... i won't clown u like everyone else has
laugh.gif

2SeatPort trying to call people out now when he says some stupid %%%$ like "it gets in the way and such"...
roll.gif
roll.gif

2SeatPort trying to call people out now when he says some stupid %%%$ like "it gets in the way and such"...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom