Is it acceptable to bring a girl home to this?

can anyone remember the NTer posted his bed?

it was just mattress on top of plywood and four paint buckets 

Yo that **** don't work past college kid

People be stuggling working two jobs to live like that in SF smh

yeah, that's what they are building out here. a bunch of buildings called microapartments. they are basically 200 sq ft and cost 1700/mnth
thank god, i have rent control and have a 2br for much less :lol:

i went to a chicks place and she was renting out the walk-in closet of a bedroom. dead serious, her roommate was in the room on the comp doing her thing. this woman was 30 yo. i think she was kinda embarrased but i didnt say nuffin about it.

im kinda claustraphobic so i could never do something like that

:lol: I'd die if I seen this.

it was a shock cause i thought they shared a room, but walking i saw one bed and she led me to the closet and there was a bed and small comp desk. sat there for a minute, but i had to get out cause of the lack of space

Intex. :nthat:[/quote]
Sheeeeeed ****** too good for air mattresses now? :smh:

When I was in struggle mode I was breaking that P down on that air mattress like I was on a Cali King in the Presidential Suite. No dambs given either. I broke three air mattresses in about a year. **** it.

spin_prod_788049912

Intex. :nthat:

no lie...when i first moved to my new spot i had one of these. had to get rid of it and just sleep on the foor with the mattress

View media item 1331467

Last edited:
I banged this Filipina in Vegas that way since her roommates were in the room. We wound up falling off the seat :lol: she was a fun lay.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I didn't have the best set up, and there wasn't a way to get it in at her place, then we gonna get busy in the car.

That looks type dangerous tbh.. I dont like that glass under the bed if ur getting yambs & sm Bs happen... Insta fatality

You can smash in a cardboard box b

Gassing it but still. Long as you living decent and not having rats and piss everywhere you can smash in your parents bed

With them layin there

Bruh is this struggle bedding real life!?

Do some of these dudes ever hear of IKEA? :rofl:

^that apt that i posted comes with that bed/table furnished and you cant throw it out. the place is 200 sq ft, so there aint much room. :lol:

^that apt that i posted comes with that bed/table furnished and you cant throw it out. the place is 200 sq ft, so there aint much room. :lol:

200sq ft!? Son I live in 700sq ft and I feel like I'm suffocating

I've smashed chicks in an apartment with no lights or gas and no furniture but that lil bunk bed **** is embarrassing, real ****. She definitely gone laugh at you and tell her friends.

Back
Top Bottom