Is it acceptable to go to school with pinkeye?

I really can't afford to miss any classes at all, but I don't want to go to school if it's some sort of taboo, since apparently pinkeye is highlycontagious. Never had it before, so can anyone help?

DO NOT GO

%$!% is crazy contagious....my brother got that %$!% from his friend, then I had it
mad.gif

You go to G'Town Law right?

Anyways, that is highly contagious. I would not risk getting other people infected. Talk to the professors before you make a decision.

nope, you'd be sent home if a staff member sees you. it's highly contagious, and there's not way to prevent yourself from catching it unless youstay away from the person who has it

No! If you are in high school inform them and try to work something out. I can't imagine you being in college with a question like this but if you areI'm sure you can email your professors.

You go to G'Town Law right?

UVA, but yeah, law school. So you can probably guess that missing a day, let alone a week of classes right now would be semester suicide for me.

I say dont go dude. You dont want to be know as the pinkeye dude. so how did you get pinkeye. Have you seen "Knocked UP" The bare !*! fart

i went to school while my eyes were infected. they were deep, deep red. dudes wassayin they aint never seen anything so red. i was walkin 'round school lookin like Omayra Sanchez. all during those couple of weeks hordes of people kept askin me for someproduce, so much that it was disrupting class. i couldnt walk anywhere without somebody thinkin i was a farmer. but i wasnt contaigious and nobody knows whatwas wrong with me. but my eyes werent itchy, but they ran alot.

if u dont wanna miss school, go. youll be aight. but make sure u get PROPER treatment. cuz i didnt.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i went to school while my eyes were infected. they were deep, deep red. dudes was sayin they aint never seen anything so red. i was walkin 'round school lookin like Omayra Sanchez. all during those couple of weeks hordes of people kept askin me for some produce, so much that it was disrupting class. i couldnt walk anywhere without somebody thinkin i was a farmer. but i wasnt contaigious and nobody knows what was wrong with me. but my eyes werent itchy, but they ran alot.

if u dont wanna miss school, go. youll be aight. but make sure u get PROPER treatment. cuz i didnt.
Yo, that's what exactly happened to me in the 8th grade lol

I went... But I don't think I had a severe case. It went away in 2-3 days after I got on the eye drops my eye doc gave me.

Back
Top Bottom