Is it alright for guys to wear tights casually/outside of sports (for the illiterate)?

I'm not talking about how girls wear it where you can see the crack and everything. I mean under basketball shorts. I used to do it all the time when Iplayed football but now it is associated with something that girls wear. There are days when it isn't too nice outside and I don't feel like gettingdressed but the weather isn't good enough to throw shorts on. I know that I would get looked at strangely because of it. Does anyone here do it?

I don't usually call em leggings, I call them tights, and I mean its cool if you hooping,running, outside sports, etc etc
grin.gif

At first I thought you meant the Ralph Tresvant "If It Isn't Love" joints, and I was going to say go ahead and wear them on your way to the GayBar, Bruce.

But then I read through and realized you meant the tights we used to wear as sannies back in football days. I would never wear them unless I was participatingin some sort of physical activity. They are not casual wear...

Originally Posted by JoeBonnano

At first I thought you meant the Ralph Tresvant "If It Isn't Love" joints, and I was going to say go ahead and wear them on your way to the Gay Bar, Bruce.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ u remembering those

Under Armour [preferably for me] or any other sports brand, yeah. Anything else, no.

I don't wear tights unless I'm playin' football tho.....if it's that cold out, I'll throw on thermals.

I only wear them under shorts to go to the gym. I wouldn't feel right just loungin' around them even though they're pretty comfortable.

only for certain sports. I can even understand if you use them as a baselayer in cold months. But those are the only exceptions.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. What I'm visualizing is totally unacceptable, but I'm not sure it's what you're refering to.

NO!

Unless its for athletics or dancing or weather (i.e stockings/long john silvers/etc) its crossing over into suspect territory.

Back
Top Bottom