Is it alright for guys to wear tights casually/outside of sports (for the illiterate)?

uhhhhh, no. if it's cold, where sweatpants instead.

dude prolly is up in the girls section at hollister picking up leggings
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I'm not sure what you're talking about. What I'm visualizing is totally unacceptable, but I'm not sure it's what you're refering to.
Even some NBA players do it.

rg_blk%20c%20gear%20pants.jpg

With shorts over it..
9C4559-c.jpg

everyone including boys do for track. Anyone saying no hasn't had to run a few miles in single digit weather apparently

Originally Posted by Kell78dogg

everyone including boys do for track. Anyone saying no hasn't had to run a few miles in single digit weather apparently

[h3][/h3]
Is it alright for guys to wear tights casually?
[h3]You did read that he said 'casually' right? Playing sports is not casual, just in case you didn't know.

[/h3]

If you're not wearing it for sports, hell naw. Honestly, I don't see how anyone doing track DOESN'T wear either compression shorts or pants. Keepseverything in order down there lol.

Originally Posted by wj4

[h3][/h3]
[h3]You did read that he said 'casually' right? Playing sports is not casual, just in case you didn't know.

[/h3]

you know although only done by a few people in this world. Some casually run by themselves in the morning

It's pretty evident he's asking if its OK to wear them outside of physical activity. Everyone knows they are made for sports.

Originally Posted by wj4

[h3][/h3]

[/h3]
you know although only done by a few people in this world. Some casually run by themselves in the morning

Google 'casual outfit' and see if compression pants comes up. When was the last time you see a straight dude rock compression pants to gochill at a lounge, to the mall or movies?

Back
Top Bottom