is it bad to leave condoms...

Originally Posted by midsOleGone

I see no harm.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Condom use in the winter actually increase the chance of getting pregnant and/or catching STDs.
word. so the use of condoms during sex should be avoided altogether.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by javier5857

Originally Posted by JCMRocaFella

hahaa

i just remembered i had put some away...

soo should i stay away from them?..... and i dont know about you sayin using two..?...

Oh so they been in the closet a while?

You better triple up to be safe..
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude must young

Originally Posted by JCMRocaFella

so how bout i was writing my story and somehow the page went forward and it never got posted..

but to make it short..

i was giving her the business....next thing u know i hear my mother downstairs (parents get home from work) i throw her in the closet put my shorts back on with the jimmy on! i was so much in a hurry to do everything in order for me to not get caught...so the point is i pulled it off..took home girl back to her work
i'm enlightened.

what exactly was your point in telling this story?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ every other response in this thread.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by s dubl

I know this is NT, but its not necessary to use the "one to rock, one to stock" method with condoms.

roll.gif
roll.gif
what about one to trade?
laugh.gif

anyways, take the advice given . If any.
laugh.gif

-Dlo
UNDFT

condoms are just like batteries, if you pop em in the freezer they recharge or are reusable again.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
after 4 pages i bet he still doesn't know what to do. you guys are horrible. wear 2 ?! poke a hole in one!?
sick.gif

all im gonna tell u is don't wear more than one cuz the friction will cause them to break and stop having sex in ur parents' house ur too @!%@!! youngfor sex. go get married smh this is rediculous

Back
Top Bottom