is it IMPOSSIBLE to pick up chicks on the streets?

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by seth k

Originally Posted by datpiff110

to tell the truth its all about charm

you have to be interesting and know how to start and sustain a conversation

use your surroundings as an advantage

%+@@ is dumb easy

another thing you have to understand is that attractive women get stopped atleast 5 to 10 times a day

so that means you have to get her attention

be yourself but dont be boring and predictable

youre like the third dude in this thread who has glossed over the details. Use your surroundings? That doesn't even make sense to mePretty girl walking towards you at 7:30 a.m. what's your move?

Did she make eye contact?

If yes....say hello. Ask her what class shes going to, make a comment about how you need to get in that class, ect
If no...keep it moving.

Sounds to me like you're you couldn't get even if you had something to say.

ive only seen dudes spit on random girls in public a handful of times so idk why you guys are straight pretending this is no big deal. Its clearly tough to pull off effectively and not every girl is eye balling guys on their way to work. In fact I think a girls defense mode is activated immediately. Thats why I think this is so hard. Im handsome and clever but this stuff knocks me off center

Originally Posted by BC2310

Not impossible. But tough.
"Excuse me, I don't do this often but you're gorgeous (maintain eye contact) would you like to get a drink or some coffee with me sometime?"

Alpha Dog that *$+ Bro. If she denies you. Brush it off, on to the next. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Probably won't see her again anyway.

is gorgeous too thirsty/cliche? I mean unless youre trying to gas an avg girl I could see it being effective, but arent all dimes constantly told theyre pretty, gorgeous, etc? Seems like you better come more correct when trying to spit at a random on her way to work
LMAO. Dude you're over-analyzing this. A lot of Dimes don't even get approached. Do you, but I'm gonna leave you with one last bit of advice... The less you care, the more you win... Remember that @!@@!

your patronizing really cuts me deep, mr lothario

Originally Posted by odog24

saw some cute asian and she had some flints on i wanted to tell her nice jays (even tho i hate flints) but while i was thinkin that she had passed me
frown.gif

Doesnt it make you feel like such a coward? Seriously emasculating. depending on how pretty she was it makes me want to take a warm bath and open a vein. After an hour or so im over it, but all of that regret has to chip away at your swag meter over time, you know?

is gorgeous too thirsty/cliche? I mean unless youre trying to gas an avg girl I could see it being effective, but arent all dimes constantly told theyre pretty, gorgeous, etc? Seems like you better come more correct when trying to spit at a random on her way to work
LMAO. Dude you're over-analyzing this. A lot of Dimes don't even get approached. Do you, but I'm gonna leave you with one last bit of advice... The less you care, the more you win... Remember that @!@@!

I said it was tough. But not impossible. If you're handsome it should work. They love being called gorgeous, not matter how many times they hear it. Closed mouth don't get fed. Keep letting them walk by my dude.

I said it was tough. But not impossible. If you're handsome it should work. They love being called gorgeous, not matter how many times they hear it. Closed mouth don't get fed. Keep letting them walk by my dude.

Do you say the whole "excuse me..." when theyre still kinda in front of you, or like right after they pass you so they have to turn around and look at how charming you are and how well your brooks brothers blazer fits?

saw some cute asian and she had some flints on i wanted to tell her nice jays (even tho i hate flints) but while i was thinkin that she had passed me
frown.gif

Doesnt it make you feel like such a coward?
not a coward but just kinda slow 
laugh.gif

i wanna holla at this chick that works the drive thru at taco bell. have u guys ever done this?

im thinking of telling her "out of all the taco bell workers ive seen you probably have to be the ugliest" just to get her laughing and break da tension 

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

youre like the third dude in this thread who has glossed over the details. Use your surroundings? That doesn't even make sense to mePretty girl walking towards you at 7:30 a.m. what's your move?

Did she make eye contact?

If yes....say hello. Ask her what class shes going to, make a comment about how you need to get in that class, ect
If no...keep it moving.

Sounds to me like you're you couldn't get even if you had something to say.

ive only seen dudes spit on random girls in public a handful of times so idk why you guys are straight pretending this is no big deal. Its clearly tough to pull off effectively and not every girl is eye balling guys on their way to work. In fact I think a girls defense mode is activated immediately. Thats why I think this is so hard. Im handsome and clever but this stuff knocks me off center
First of all, you're right, it isnt easy, but everything gets easier with practice.

Secondly, don't be scared to fail. "If you ride, you gon' fall." You'd be surprised how many chicks think its charming when a man can absolutely play himself in an effort to talk to a female and walk away without an ounce of shame. This is called confidence.

Last, but not least, and its probably gonna take you awhile to real grasp what I'm saying(people told me repeatedly, but I never really got it until years later), STOP THINKING ABOUT IT, JUST DO IT. The second you think about it, it over.

Do you say the whole "excuse me..." when theyre still kinda in front of you, or like right after they pass you so they have to turn around and look at how charming you are and how well your brooks brothers blazer fits?
LOL. Optimal for mid-block... somewhere you can see her coming for a little and when you smile and she smiles back BOOM! "Excuse me"
Everybody has their own game. I just say whatever the $*%@ I think will make them laugh and if they don't laugh I don't want to kick it with them anyway but walking down the street on the way to or from work is probably the toughest setting. Not impossible though.

like a smart dude on NT once said "stop overthinking. theyre only females and this isnt a job interview"

just have ya *@$+ together and be confident. dimes or average...they all have ATLEST one thing in common...which is a vagina.

just put yourself in their shoes..(or heels)..how would you like it if ever guy came at you with the same..gorgeous..beautiful...sexy...bs. its monotonous and gets old quick.

be different...spontaneous....random...make her smile...quickest way to a girls heart is through her smile...make her day...etc

Originally Posted by NooEra

If we're talking about a college campus, appraoching any female at basically anytime is acceptable if you have swag. "Ive been noticing you around campus, you're very beautiful. If im not being too straightforward, could we possibly get up sometime and chill? "

YOU MUST BE CONFIDENT MY SON. THIS WILL MOST LIKELY FAIL. ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE AN UGLY TYPE DUDE.

but Think about it. You're not gonna bat .1000 my dude. But you might be able to bat .225 though
laugh.gif

Man don't comment on her looks period. You think she doesn't know that she's bad? You gotta downplay her looks shun, as if you're currently pipping females that are 10x badder. I say best way to spark convo is to act as if you're lost and need directions. If you come up to her out of nowhere and you try to introduce yourself and spark a convo, that instantly throws her defense shields up. Think about how you feel when a bum comes up to you like "Hey how's it going?" You are like
eyes.gif
because you already know what they want.
And one more think don't beg her for the chance to see her. If you want to set something up, do it as if it's an after thought. Like "Oh, I'm going to ______.......you should come tag along with me." (Notice you're not asking)

you cant be serious man
laugh.gif

a good time to say it is when you make eye contact or when she smiles at you

anything will work just introduce yourself compliment her talk to her for a bit get the number/fb and bounce out

Originally Posted by cap1229

Learn from Jason(simple pickup). He would probably say "I bet I have more followers than you" as an icebreaker.
laugh.gif

I knew someone would bring up those kids. Theyre the college dudes in cali who run around campus clowning for youtube lulz? THATS NOT REAL LIFE. a 23 y/o dime piece that does auditing for pwc in chicago aint trying to hear no goofball spit some corny jokes. there has to be a way to maintain some level of self respect when getting a rando's digits at 7:30 a.m. or maybe it really is almost impossible
Simple Pickup doesn't use corny jokes at all...It's all about self confidence, a girl would appreciate that in you. If you get turned down then so be it.

Not impossible. But tough.
"Excuse me, I don't do this often but you're gorgeous (maintain eye contact) would you like to get a drink or some coffee with me sometime?"

Alpha Dog that *$+ Bro. If she denies you. Brush it off, on to the next. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Probably won't see her again anyway.

That's very true. A lot of times dudes are afraid to approach them, which in turn makes the girl feel like something it wrong with her regardless of how beautiful they are.
And that leads to her lowering her standards, in which (conveniently) some loser/scrub approaches her and she is instantly falls for him, regardless of his looks and stuff.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

I blame the internet . In particular social networks .

Somebody posted on a thread a while back that if your any bit handsome you can come off as creepy and still be considered "cute" but if your ugly , well then !@#$#@
  Rule #1: Be attractive
  Rule #2: Don't be unattractive

the rest it up to you
FML 
ohwell.gif

Aye! Aye! Usually works but if she doesn't respond yank her arm and ask her "+@+@! is you deaf?" Women love dominant men.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by NooEra

Man don't comment on her looks period. You think she doesn't know that she's bad? You gotta downplay her looks shun, as if you're currently pipping females that are 10x badder. I say best way to spark convo is to act as if you're lost and need directions. If you come up to her out of nowhere and you try to introduce yourself and spark a convo, that instantly throws her defense shields up. Think about how you feel when a bum comes up to you like "Hey how's it going?" You are like
eyes.gif
because you already know what they want.

And one more think don't beg her for the chance to see her. If you want to set something up, do it as if it's an after thought. Like "Oh, I'm going to ______.......you should come tag along with me." (Notice you're not asking)
this.
I hear you OP, it is not easy.  I am currently in a spanish speaking country with the most beautiful women in the world (Argentina) and I fall in love on every street corner.  The uncertainty of which language I should speak to them in + what to say = me feeling like Smush Pooper

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

I blame the internet . In particular social networks .

Somebody posted on a thread a while back that if your any bit handsome you can come off as creepy and still be considered "cute" but if your ugly , well then !@#$#@

Rule #1: Be attractive
  Rule #2: Don't be unattractive

the rest it up to you

this is super true...If you can Max out the swag of a certain look, bingo...You trying to have that clean look? Be the cleanest cut famb you can be...And vice versa...If you just butt ugly though... fix your teeth...Teeth will make the entire ugly go away fambs ...

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Learn from Jason(simple pickup). He would probably say "I bet I have more followers than you" as an icebreaker.
laugh.gif

I knew someone would bring up those kids. Theyre the college dudes in cali who run around campus clowning for youtube lulz? THATS NOT REAL LIFE. a 23 y/o dime piece that does auditing for pwc in chicago aint trying to hear no goofball spit some corny jokes. there has to be a way to maintain some level of self respect when getting a rando's digits at 7:30 a.m. or maybe it really is almost impossible
Simple Pickup doesn't use corny jokes at all...It's all about self confidence, a girl would appreciate that in you. If you get turned down then so be it.
don't tell him %%@%.
laugh.gif
he can think their corny when I know for a fact attractive chicks would %#%! those dudes. those kids were also successful when they did it in new york. whatever tho. 

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

don't tell him %%@%.
laugh.gif
he can think their corny when I know for a fact attractive chicks would %#%! those dudes. those kids were also successful when they did it in new york. whatever tho. 
More successful than anyone would think...Even off camera
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wink.gif

You serious?

I'll give you this....what makes it harder these days is that most women have their noses buried in their phones while also listening to music.

But if you're asking about just striking up a convo.....

If I have chemistry with a chick, everything I say is smooth as butter
pimp.gif

But the times when no chemistry is there it's about as uncomfortable as seeing Ron Artest leading a fast break
30t6p3b.gif
I despise that awkward feeling and it keeps me from getting at a lot of dimes because the convo feels so cookie- cutter and bland. All in all, every girl wants to be entertained. If you're not attractive but you've got a mouth piece, you've got a better chance if snatching the number than a fumbling attractive guy. Conversation rules the nation.

everyone is patronizing me and posting some vague details like that is helping anyone but your own ego. Like im asking for details not some silly pep talk from my bachelor uncle who drives an iroc camaro.

Originally Posted by Phillip

You serious?

I'll give you this....what makes it harder these days is that most women have their noses buried in their phones while also listening to music.

But if you're asking about just striking up a convo.....

I be like “excuse me... I see your busy but you're missing out on an awesome guy trying to get to know you.  Put it down for a minute so we can talk.

frown.gif
12381366661878.gif

Back
Top Bottom