Is it just me or is anybody ready for an 8 retro?

one of my favorite jordans. Beat my aquas up, but smh at the prices they go for on ebay now. 
indifferent.gif

I need another pair of Aqua 8s (favorite Jordan of all time), so I'm definitely ready for a wave of retro 8s.

Got the playoffs...dog chewed up my chromes...need the bunny...cant believes I passed on the aquas smh. All-in-all im ready for a retro lol

still got the playoffs. didnt get a chance to get the aquas. i wouldnt mind seeing a new colorway though, but not some type of skittle looking thing.

I wouldnt mind a new pair of Playoffs, I sold my pair in VNDS condition a few months ago because I barely wore them. My Aquas are close to perfect condition though

Only Retro 8's worth buying are the White/Red, Aqua, and Playoff.

I'm ready for some 17's more than 8's though.

Eh.. it's WAY too early in my opinion...

Look at the OG Playoffs and Aquas.. it took almost 15 years for them to be retro'd (excluding the lowtop Playoffs)

It's only been what, 5 years? No way they should drop them anytime soon.

December 2009-January 2012 we've seen at least one cw of all the popular jordan's (1-14) except for the 8's unless you count 8.0's
laugh.gif

Its about time

^ That's because they milked the line. That doesn't mean they need to over-saturate every single model.

Not me. I'd rather see some quality retros of the 16s, 17s, 18s, and 19s. I know quality and retros don't go hand in hand, but I'd much rather see that than the 8s again...

I can use some bugs bunny's and some playoffs. Never got the chance to get my hands on the playoffs and my bugs bunny's are getting a little beat up.

Back
Top Bottom