IS IT JUST ME, OR WAS EVERYBODY'S NT DOWN FOR A GOOD HOUR?!....?!?! vol. Wizard Unappreciation

jfktv

Banned
Yeah, basically the title. I couldn't do anything on here except go to profiles...I tried to get on the General board...young wizard head was workin'magic. As well as everywhere else...so was I the only one?

yeah it was telling you to get a life basically.
laugh.gif
j/k

they where just updating it and what not.

yeah it was down for quite a bit. I went out for my nightly run, and it just got back up. That magician is really starting to annoy me.

I could see it now, half of sitting in front of y'all screens hittin the reload button every ten seconds.......
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

I could see it now, half of sitting in front of y'all screens hittin the reload button every ten seconds.......
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Most people were lookin like this after a few minutes
ou46lk.jpg

smh.gif
laugh.gif

No lie, I hit reload at least 12 times. Luckily I was watchin' Snapped at the same time. I was gettin' mad at el wizard.

There is this other site I go on that shows the exact time it will be back. Maybe Niketalk should switch to that system.

yeah..but it didnt bother me
tho, everytime i went to open a new tab, seein that damn magician blew mine..
thas what i get for makin this !*+# my homepage
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Most people were lookin like this after a few minutes
ou46lk.jpg
haha I know I was..

son got me by surprise. i reply to a thread, go downstairs to grab something to eat, comeback and POW.
the bastard got me.

Back
Top Bottom