Is it me or did PYS starting to stop getting releases?

I remember back when PYS would get practically every single release. Now, I find it quite strange that they didn't get the Royal Xs, white/red XIV, Miami Nights, Mangos, Dunkman, etc. The lack of South Beaches really surprised me, as well. I guess I shouldn't count them out completely since they did get the Cement IVs. What do you think? It seems they're doing more apparel now than shoes.

I was thinking the same thing recently, when the Flight 1s released. I was sure they would have the Orlando pair at least. In some cases though, items sale so fast that they dont last long on the front page. Not sure if that's the case though.

i thought they lost their nike contract for 2012 or somethin but when you click new arrivals some new stuff pops up that isnt on their home page. And they do have alot more clothes and toys now...

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

i thought they lost their nike contract for 2012 or somethin but when you click new arrivals some new stuff pops up that isnt on their home page. And they do have alot more clothes and toys now...

They never had a contract with Nike. That’s why they’re able to sell Nike's shoes before release dates.

Originally Posted by CallofKicks

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

They never had a contract with Nike. That’s why they’re able to sell Nike's shoes before release dates.

They def had a Nike contract. Them just like so many other sites sell shoes early due to the fact that they have no actual storefront. Even having an actual store though has never stopped thousands of retailers across the country from selling products early. Plenty of people on this site cop early or know stores where you can cop early just many don't because mom and pop shops usually want to mark up early releases of retail shoes not early release samples.

According to this:
Q:

How does PickYourShoes.com get such collection of rare and exclusive shoes?

A:

PickYourShoes.com gets products directly from the brands and 100% authentic. We are authorized online dealer for most brands carried on the site including Adidas, Asics, Onitsuka Tiber, Puma, New Balance, Supra, Creative Recreation, Lacoste, Timberland, DC and more.

We are constantly looking for new brands and vendors. Please email [email protected] with detail.

PYS does have a Nike account, but I'm sure they didn't lose it because as said, they did get the Cement IVs.

I stopped going on the site like I used to b/c I dnt see much anymore. Every now & then I'll go on there to look at the shirts they have

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

According to this:
Q:

How does PickYourShoes.com get such collection of rare and exclusive shoes?

A:

PickYourShoes.com gets products directly from the brands and 100% authentic. We are authorized online dealer for most brands carried on the site including Adidas, Asics, Onitsuka Tiber, Puma, New Balance, Supra, Creative Recreation, Lacoste, Timberland, DC and more.

We are constantly looking for new brands and vendors. Please email [email protected] with detail.

PYS does have a Nike account, but I'm sure they didn't lose it because as said, they did get the Cement IVs.
where do you guys see Nike on that list?

Originally Posted by j o 19

DEFINITELY NOTICED THIS TOO... LAG ON RELEASES AS WELL

Same here i need to find some more legit sites for releases idk if the list in jb forum has been updated lately

Back
Top Bottom