Is it me or have there been a lot of double posts lately?

thebachellor

Banned
What's going on... everyone's internet is messin' up?
laugh.gif

Its not the same people either... everyone's getting hit with it. Good thing i'm still in the clear
pimp.gif

But seriously, mods/admins? What's going on? its starting to get real annoying... reading the same reply twice/having to do extra scrolling to get to newposts.

yes, and niketalk has been lagging like crazy. its not my computer its niketalk/yuku. its off an on also. runnin smooth, then just blah.

I don't have problems with double posts, but the site has been really lagging for the past couple of days.

laugh.gif
that happened to "iwhohavenothing"...his topic was "If you were to change the rules of NT, what would you do?"
laugh.gif
He posted threetimes, all three times locked and one mod thought he was spammin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

yes, and niketalk has been lagging like crazy. its not my computer its niketalk/yuku. its off an on also. runnin smooth, then just blah.
Same.

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

laugh.gif
that happened to "iwhohavenothing"...his topic was "If you were to change the rules of NT, what would you do?"
laugh.gif
He posted three times, all three times locked and one mod thought he was spammin
laugh.gif

That was me but I was just kidding around. It was just funny how there was a whole list of the same topic at the top of general.

The most posts I have seen was 4 - just replies though.

I have seen a couple of people write something like 'double post' but it doesn't show that it's been edited which is strange.

I've been having a lot of problems with NT yuku lately.

Still problems and all still love NT and I visit this site the most out of all of them.

Originally Posted by kdwallace

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He posted three times, all three times locked and one mod thought he was spammin
laugh.gif

That was me but I was just kidding around. It was just funny how there was a whole list of the same topic at the top of general.

I have seen a couple of people write something like 'double post' but it doesn't show that it's been edited which is strange.

When someone edits it doesn't really show up anymore. Sometimes it does, but most of time it doesn't.

When someone edits it doesn't really show up anymore. Sometimes it does, but most of time it doesn't.
I noticed that too. Sometimes if I edit something it won't say that I edited it unless I edit it again, then it usually shows up.

Originally Posted by kdwallace

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeha, I've noticed that as well, if you edit your post before someone replies under you, it won't show the edit. I think that'saffecting in certain forums. I don't recall exactly, but at one point (not too long ag) I edited 2 posts in 2 diff forums, in one it showed theedit the other it didn't; both in which no one had replied under me yet.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I noticed that too. Sometimes if I edit something it won't say that I edited it unless I edit it again, then it usually shows up.

I came to the conclusion you had a small window of time to edit your post for a grammatical error or something, this is very similar to digg.com'scomment system.

Back
Top Bottom