Is IT me OR is evry1 Cutting their Braids/dreds OFF ????

I mean i cut ma braids bout 3 weeks back after 3 1/2 years of growing it and two of mans cut they braids off this week

Random people i kno or see on a usual basis too i see cut they hair off too

But ino i miss it
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I chopped all my hair off about a month ago. Back to the taper and I got to admit, ladies love the clean look waaaaaaaaaay more.

i think the real "dread heads" will keep theirs but the people who hopped on the fad are the ones cutting theirs now

i cut my hair after growing for 2 yrs. and boy did i miss it. but after about 2 months i got over it. it just isnt as clean, grown man or professional.

yea alot of people i know cut theirs over the yrs
but i dont see myself cuttin mine anytime soon unless a job comes up other than that.....

i cut mine bout a year ago...... im go b in school for about 4 more years .... so its growin back again

Originally Posted by czur1127

i cut mine bout a year ago...... im go b in school for about 4 more years .... so its growin back again
thas y i actually startin growin ma hair.. i went to school upstate predominately white school ..SORRY .. no 1 was touchin ma hair out there ..so i grew it out ...

Surprisingly alot of people like the fresh cut look ,, but the ones that loves the braids never wanted to braid it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Oh naw. Not around here. As long as wayne is still "hot", everyone is gonna keep their dreads. I swear MD/DC gotta be the young money capital of theworld. Everyone has dreads. My girl's p got dreads.

Im about to grow mine back out...last time I couldnt make it 6 months before cutting it...just got tired of it...but im not cutting it under any circumstancesthis time...

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Oh naw. Not around here. As long as wayne is still "hot", everyone is gonna keep their dreads. I swear MD/DC gotta be the young money capital of the world. Everyone has dreads. My girl's p got dreads.

...What?

Back
Top Bottom