Is IT me OR is evry1 Cutting their Braids/dreds OFF ????

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

After a while you feel like its time to be grown

Ive always done the clean thing & i love it! it way more mature ( what most girls like ) but a lot of girls like long hair though.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

I need help gettin waves
frown.gif

I have wave basically natural because im a little mixed but the rule of thumb is brush a lot, use a doo rag, & NEVER let your barber cut backwards.. tellhim to cut with the grain any real barber knows what you mean.

its funny how alot of people saying you can be a ceo with long hair, yall funny to me

2 me is hair is hair, doesnt really matter as long as its clean u should be fine

the average personw ould tell u that at a certain age cut the braids but 2 each his own

me being a rasta ill keep my ras until i die,, dreads( fashion dreads) they can do wha they want

ras man aint cutting they hair

Nal u just moved to a new area or the people around u did. I use to think the same thing till today while i was riding Marta(Atlanta public Transportation) andevery other dude had dreads

still got my dreads but have to cutt or trim them once i become a fire fighter

-bdis-

Originally Posted by bdis1986

-bdis-

Society is a joke. Why cant I be the head CEO of Sony with dirty dreds and an unshaved beard?

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Originally Posted by bdis1986

-bdis-

Society is a joke. Why cant I be the head CEO of Sony with dirty dreds and an unshaved beard?

wrrrrrd
mad.gif

I've had long hair since 1st grade...cut it off then.

grew it back in 4th-5th grade, haven't cut it since.

I'm a freshman in college now.

never cutting it.

it's apart of who I am.

pimp.gif

I cut my braids back in july. I've noticed a few other people who did the same. I guess people are just looking to change things up a bit.

i actually grew them back this yr... this is like the 4th time growing it out.. havent braided it yet tho, waiting on thanksgiving.. lookin like caramelthunder for the moment...

Back
Top Bottom