-- Is it me or is there an influx in NBA and 3/4 socks being worn?? --

All summer I've been seeing a lot of cats rocking these NBA socks, or just plain 3/4 that stop at the bottom of the calf.

I haven't taken notice until recently..

I thought dudes were still into the no shows..

I bought a pair of NBA socks when they were first available for retail online in high school. they wore out plus the fad caught on a couple years later so Istopped.

still wear two pairs of 3/4 socks for basketball though. can't stand the sneaker touching skin.

I only had one pair of NBA socks which was about 2 years ago, but I wore them so much, they got a hole in them.
laugh.gif

I've been wearing 3/4 socks every where for a minute now. Nike Dri-Fit FTW!
pimp.gif

havent noticed it, but now ill probably be on the lookout lol.

but no doubt they are comfy!

I've always wore 3/4 socks. I can't do ankle socks. Plus I wear 2 pairs of socks on a daily basis.

I'm hooked on black quarter/ankle socks be it casual or for ball. No shows for low cut shoes and shorts. Cant wear 3/4 unless its winter..

crew cut socks have been in for a couple years now. for playing basketball that is.

dudes from college were doing it, then came into the nba and kept doing it.

I like wearing low cuts, I have a few no shows. Haven't worn 3/4 socks in years. Just got a few NBA ones, will most likely wear em when I play ball

I wear nike quarter socks now because their cheaper, but NBA socks are the best socks I've ever worn for basketball.

Back
Top Bottom