Is it ok to be this Nervous. =(((

I'm Honestly scared %%%%+@#%.
On June 19th im graudating from HS.
Ill be moving and leaving parents for first time ever and going to SJSU.
I feel like all those times ive had crazy horror dreams of reaching the "end" was about this. It wasnt dealing with death.
This is like the END. The real world is here. Im scared. Ill admit. IM SCARED.
frown.gif

You've got to leave the nest bro. Dude, you're not even entering the REAL real world, you're going to college, enjoy it!!

Hell no it's not "Ok to be nervous". Man the %+!@ up and take on the world.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

man up #*+@+

laugh.gif

i graduated from hs on Saturday night, i'm also leaving for florida on wensday.

it'll be a little hard at first man, but it should get better.

the first weeks are tough, but then you will meet a chick...get your first college
nut off and be good.

is there another NTer with a name praise the ix? cause i sworn you or that dude was like 20 somethin

dude, i've been feeling that way for a while(though I have like a year left), but all those worries quickly drift away once people start talking to me inthis house.

^
roll.gif

Just take it one day at a time homie, handle your biz and dont do anything stupid with your life like riskin a DUI or experimenting with too many drugs

In the grand scheme of things, you're going from being spoonfed to just having your hand held. Start freaking out when college is over, because that'sthe real world.

. But its not the end, its a new beginning. You should go to summer school and get a head start and meet other people at the school. It worked for me.

Eh,I graduate at 10 , i don't even have a choice of what i want to do with my summer moms told me i'll be doing school no matter what it's like a 4week program at JCSU

I feel like all those times ive had crazy horror dreams of reaching the "end" was about this.
it's only the beginning my dude...

i remember that feeling i got when moving into my dorm/apartment and outta my parents house for the first time...it was phenomenal. all i was thinking aboutwas.

this probably doesnt need to be said, but to ease your fears and nervousness
bringing "lady friends" to your place > to your parent(s) place [x 1,000,000,000,000/.....infinity]

damn !$+$%$ on NT keep it REAL with you.. lol

i would reckon its aight to be a bit nervous... but just enjoy it, try not to think of it too much..

In the grand scheme of things, you're going from being spoonfed to just having your hand held. Start freaking out when college is over, because that's the real world.
For real. You are going to college. You get like 100 days off during the year to see family and go home. When you graduate and can only find ajob paying 25K on the other side of the country and you have to hold down your job and pay the bills and all that for the time then you can be a LITTLE TINYBIT nervous. Hell, even then you can't be nervous because you will be over 20 years old and better be able to handle yourself by then.

For the record, I'm 22, graduated college last December, went to school 8 hours from home and now I live alone 10 hours from home. It isn't bad orscary at all. It's pretty freaking nice being my own man and independent from everything. Don't be nervous. Start getting excited.

SJSU haha, what's there to worry about? You're near all the nightclubs homie. You're friggin set. At davis on the other hand...I'm stuck in themiddle of nowhere. My only entertainment is my girlfriend....and whichever girl she brings along.

j/k.

Back
Top Bottom