Is it safe to say Drake is a cornball? Or are dudes just hating cause he's on top?

So, Drake has had problems/currently having problems with alot of the music industry.

Meek Mill says he doesn't write his own raps.

The Sauce Twinz says Drake doesn't put nobody on from Houston, he just takes culture.

Future and Drake have had problems not once but twice.

Tyga outed Drake publicly and hates him.

Chris Brown wants to shoot the 1's with him, on sight.

Diddy had to chin check Drake for talkin' crazy.

Is Drake jus' a *** ah' NT'er that nobody likes or gets along with?

Or

Cats jus' mad cause he runs rap?

(If i'm forgetting any of Drake's past/current beefs, please feel free to contribute to the thread.)

It's safe to say, yes. It's hard consider him one of the great when he isn't even writing his own lyrics (if it's true)

Last edited:
Or he just at the top right now and dudes throwing stones...... Happens to everybody

Refers back to Hov Light up verse lol
Everyone wants to come at you when you at the top...Ns mixtape still outdid all these cats...meek lame tho, drizzy gave you the hottest track on your **** and it was a leftover from VFT6

Not really a fan of the guy but it mostly seems like folks are upset that he's on top

+ some corniness too

A Canadian Jew that sings about all the women that hurt him....yeah, cornball to the fullest. I don't know any grown men that listen to his music.

lol ya'll play toooooooooooo much !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this thread & the comments in it sound saltier than meek mil right now lol smh SHAMEEEEEEE :smh: :smh:

when is it ever okay to throw shade on the next man ??

.... the answer is NEVER !!!! its never okay & if you feel otherwise, you were raised a lame #factssss

Ya'll should know better, who talks on the nxt man, MEEK is forever wackk for that !! no coming back ... STRAIGHT LAME !!

.. He'll regret it soon enough :lol: :lol:

Drake is absolutely the best .. on top of the game, been there for YEARSS !! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].. these other dudes just salty, reminds me of some of my chicks boyfriends, when they find out whats up lol :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: they get soooooo upset lol :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Chances are meek found out drizzy did stuff wit nickii & and he's in his feelings lmaooo

it hurts bad, right in the heart lol :lol: :lol: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

What he needs to do is stop hating and step his GRAMMIES UP !!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Too much b*****ashness going on these days, stay away from it. :smh: :smh:

- Much luv, stay freshhhh !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I think youd be hard pressed to name 5 rappers that arent corny, especially rappers under 35

He's corny but he's the biggest rapper right now. Dudes are just mad that he's the youngest ***** doing it.

Of course Drake is a cornball and always has been. And easily the worst "artist" to ever touch a mic.

But you all hail him as the greatest thing since slice bread. It's baffling. Groupthink is definitely at work.

Last edited:
Of course Drake is a cornball and always has been. And easily the worst "artist" to ever touch a mic.

But you all hail him as the greatest thing since slice spread. It's baffling. Groupthink is definitely at work.

Your opinion ain't right homie.. its just an opinion. Stop it lmaoooooo :lol: :lol: :lol:

- stay freshhhhh :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Bit of both perhaps?

Yeah I'm sure some of it is a little tension or jealousy from him being in his position.

But you have to look at his character when so many people have had an issue with him. He very well could be a different dude outside of the public eye.

Forgetting Pusha T.

A lot of stories will come out when he moves on to acting and no longer can make or break a hit for you with a verse.

Last edited:
dude's on top right now, so people are gonna test him. i'm pretty sure if he drops some dope music everyone will jump on his sack again.

Drake been corny for a while. Where y'all been?:lol:

A Canadian Jew that sings about all the women that hurt him....yeah, cornball to the fullest. I don't know any grown men that listen to his music.

Culture vulture

But you all hail him as the greatest thing since slice bread. It's baffling. Groupthink is definitely at work.

ALL THIS

Drake been corny for a while. Where y'all been?:lol:

Culture vulture

ALL THIS

This the reason why heart disease is such a problem in North America

Too much salt :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom