Is it time for JB to switch their BOXES up yet??

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

I just hate the CDP boxes they annoyin as ^$

yeah the V and I dmp boxes are very nice and practical, unlike the cdp boxes, the regular retro boxes are fine, just like dude said u wear the shoes not thebox.

Originally Posted by bossjulio

new boxes & retro cards r necessary. lower prices would be much appreciated too.
smile.gif

i like the old boxes that were silver with the logo in the middle, or the one with jordan's face and those lines.

Originally Posted by BradNSU

Originally Posted by Nermindee

yeah now its boxes... how about they change their business methods and stop wasting material on stupid fusions.
^^^cosign

wasting the good material on the fusions and we get bs retros. hopefully the quality will be upped nxt year.

maybe they should throw in some retro boxes for the retro j's, that might be interesting but then again if they did that the quality would be horribleand the boxes would turn yellow and fall apart after two or three carries, thanks for the mentally handicapped thread!

They'll most likely make a new box for the big 25. Getting sick of all the black and silver thats taking over my collection now. Hopefully JB will changealong with the box. *fingers crossed*

to prove what its made of?????

its been doing that for 25 years...
too much complaining going on.

Originally Posted by theblprnt

i like the old boxes that were silver with the logo in the middle, or the one with jordan's face and those lines.
yea that box eas dope...

They will probably release a different box for the 25th, like they did for the 20th

Back
Top Bottom