Is it time for the NFL to get rid of the Blackout Rule?

nerd.gif

-its too expensive going to the game. Parking/Tickets/Consession

discuss

no problem in new england, but it must suck for teams like the raiders who have a strong following, just not the numbers at the games. and who are in a tight race.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

no problem in new england, but it must suck for teams like the raiders who have a strong following, just not the numbers at the games. and who are in a tight race.

Just curious how you can consider a team to have a "strong following" if the majority of the time, their home games arent close to sold out?

When your team has been as bad as the 2003-2009 Raiders. It doesn't surprise me that they didn't sell out many games.

Real fans support there teams fake fans jump on and off the team depending on how they are doing. So no the raider rule stays

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Real fans support there teams fake fans jump on and off the team depending on how they are doing. So no the raider rule stays

if a cities fanbase doesn't support the team and games are constantly getting blacked out then the team should be relocated to a place that will support it.

regarding the raiders, it's crazy how i see so many raider fans but they had attendance problems in LA and have had attendance problems in oakland even when they weren't all that bad.

same with the chargers, im more shocked at them having blackouts last season. coming off of 4 afc west titles in a row, a consistent good team yet getting games blacked out.

Raiders fans are from all over CA and the west coast, no ones gonna travel that far to see the 2003-2009 Raiders

This rule really only applies to bad teams like the Oakland Raiders and the Mediocre Vikings, so with that being said I'm all for this rule being enforced. I say keep it going.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This rule really only applies to bad teams like the Oakland Raiders and the Mediocre Vikings, so with that being said I'm all for this rule being enforced. I say keep it going.

laugh.gif
this guy whines like nobody else. I find it entertaining.

Blackout rule? In NY? Lol...........NEVER. Best fans in the entire world. OH

NYC > LA, SF, Oak, SD, Los Angeles by way of Anaheim.

NY > Cali.

Diesel > Kush.

AF1s, Timberlands > Chuck Taylors, Vans.

Dutches > Zig Zags.

East Coast > West Coast.

Did I cover it all? Okay, I'm straight then. #threadjackinitiated

P.S. I love Cali to be honest though, the mexican and asian girls out in LA are so bad. Everytime I went to LA I wanted to stay. Can't wait to go back, Biggie was right.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif
this guy whines like nobody else. I find it entertaining.

Whines......lol. Not even, I get a kick and a laugh out of you and the rest of the miserable Raiders Nation for you dudes shortcomings and excuses you dudes give. The Blackout rule is in place because teams like the Raiders simply don't have the support that they think they have, mainly because of a fraudulent fanbase. I just sit back and laugh at you clowns........I love it!!

This thread would be started by a Raider fan
laugh.gif

But seriously, if it's within the NFL's legal right to pursue blackouts to encourage fans to show up to games then I have no problem with it. Fans and teams should do more to keep their team on the air.

Back
Top Bottom