is it true that if you crack your knuckles...

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

anyone crack their chest? i do it sometimes just because it sounds cool

yeah, i do all the time. i just stick out my chest and it goes crack crack crack.

HOW DA HELL CAN YOU CRACK YOUR CHEST????????????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
somehow i picture that image of tupac's chest opened up

I've been cracking my back and fingers for years
nerd.gif

hope nothing goes wrong in the future. lol

yea its completely harmless i do it all the time feels good after workin out or hoopin

The only thing that happens from cracking your knuckle is that they will get bigger. And sometimes when i stretch i can hear my chest cracking.

anyone crack their chest?
I do on occasion, my chest will tighten up and its like pressure builds up. While sitting ill hold onto the arms of the chair and twist at thewaist, most beatutiful cracking feeling in the world.

Im pretty sure i cracked my sternum (as in, fractured it) when i was lifting weights in high school, and that was the cause for the chest cracking need.

thanks for the feedback yall. i was just concerned because my grandma cracks her knuckles, and now that shes in her old age, she has developed arthritis in herhands and trigger finger and i was just wondering if the cracking of the knucklets contributed to it all. thanks alot to anyone who replied.

btw i don't think knucklet is a word, but it sounds cool huh!?

read lies my teacher told me.
P.S. FANNING YOURSELF DOES NOT MAKE YOU HOTTER!!!
yes caps are neccesary. those two myths need to be put to bed.

Not exactly. I've read you're more likely to end up with arthritis, but it's not a guarantee you'll get it just because you crack yourknuckles.

There are o studies that show cracking knuckles will lead to arthritis. I do hear that it will lead to decreasing grip ability when you are older but there isno significant negative to cracking knuckles. It's basically the sound of air being release from between the joints.

Back
Top Bottom