IS IT TRUE THE 6/17 PACK FOR MAY HAS BEEN PUSHED TO EARLY JUNE ?

Now I dont know if this is true
But I was told the 6/17 package was moved from the May 17th date to early June.

The info I got was from a reliable source.

I hope the info was wrong as I am looking forwards to this release and want two get doubles of both the may and June pack.

Does anyone who really knows what there talking about heard this or it's B.S. ?

Thanks

05/24/2008 Countdown Pack 6/17
323939-991 Multi/Multi
322719-161 VI Retro White/Black-Carmine
322721-001 XVII Retro Black/Metallic Silver
$310 (Men's)
$210 (GS - Gradeschool)
*Limited Release to all NIKETOWN'S & Urban Accounts

-it was never the 17th, been 24th on our release date board. If there were a change would have been up i thnk , plus its scheduled , started january, 23s infebruary, one pack a month so they wouldnt mess around like that

^I hope your right franky I dont know where I got the 17th from

i dont know why i typed so big
happy.gif

They come out out in May man. I just saw today at work (FNL) in the monthly planner, along with the QS XX3s releasing on the 31st

Actually the niketown in manhattan(ny) told me the same thing the other day when I bought the 2/21 pack, I ask if they would have the next package also andsaid in exact words " man we don't even know anymore, we got info that it may drop in early or mid june" and I didn't know wheither tobelieve it or not so I just said ok and bounced.

Like I said I hope this info is wrong.

Wish Jmadidas still posted or reads this and can say I am wrong.

Also what made me think about this could be true is Maze from kicks and the city has release a video for the May drops and there is no 6/17 package in thenew video.

He made a mistake of putting one of the Jordan 1's in last months video and he said in the new video there both coming out in May.

Also In April's video for kicks and the city he had the 2/21 pack

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Like I said I hope this info is wrong.

Wish Jmadidas still posted or reads this and can say I am wrong.

Also what made me think about this could be true is Maze from kicks and the city has release a video for the May drops and there is no 6/17 package in the new video.

He made a mistake of putting one of the Jordan 1's in last months video and he said in the new video there both coming out in May.

Also In April's video for kicks and the city he had the 2/21 pac
well it could be that he didn't get the samples from JB so that's why he didn't include them in the video. But they are for sure releasingon the 24th. Like everyone else said, don't know where your 17th came from tho.

I know I made a mistake on the may release date.

But as I said 2 times before I hope I am wrong about a june release.

Either way I will prolly end up passing I gotta but this Dang car man my life sucks so much right now

its possible..last year, from one day to another(email from corperate), they dropped the tru blue spizikes a week early.

naw i went to niketown LA to buy some white on white af1s lows and the dude said that it's coming out on may 24th...

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

please someone confirm. I have been waiting on this pack forever.

It's been confirmed by 3 or 4 posts in this thread... it's the 24th... settle down
laugh.gif

i"ll check the newest emails when i get to work tomorrow but last I checked it was the 24th of May...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

^I hope your right franky I dont know where I got the 17th from

i dont know why i typed so big
happy.gif

Here's hoping you soon gain control over your actions.

Stop the madness. All my spots an sources ( I work for finishline) say its the 24th. Lets lock this post and move on.

Back
Top Bottom