IS IT TRUE THE 6/17 PACK FOR MAY HAS BEEN PUSHED TO EARLY JUNE ?

Yup 24th! I already have it planned. Here in las vegas... After I get off work at 1am, imma eat me some steak and eggs then line up at my local niketown. Hopeit doesnt changed cause I'm really looking forward to the steak and eggs! -onefam-

they better have enough so that everyone can get 2 packs
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Like I said I hope this info is wrong.

Wish Jmadidas still posted or reads this and can say I am wrong.

Also what made me think about this could be true is Maze from kicks and the city has release a video for the May drops and there is no 6/17 package in the new video.

He made a mistake of putting one of the Jordan 1's in last months video and he said in the new video there both coming out in May.

Also In April's video for kicks and the city he had the 2/21 pack

Hey 160...you're right...I haven't seen JM around...where he at???
nerd.gif

My Finishline connect got mine all set im only getting one pack so she puts me on the employee list cause the mall doesnt let you wait outside. Cant wait tillthat day!

Anyone know of clothes releasing. i saw some in the east bay last month i thought it was a little early but hey whatever

^^^ Clothes usually released way before the shoes come out. I wouldn't mind if they moved the release date. It would be good if they came out next week
happy.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

My Finishline connect got mine all set im only getting one pack so she puts me on the employee list cause the mall doesnt let you wait outside. Cant wait till that day!

Anyone know of clothes releasing. i saw some in the east bay last month i thought it was a little early but hey whatever
great for you..nobody asked if you were all set and what not.. the question was to confirm RELEASE DATE..

dont ask shoe store employee's about release dates and shoes
And you would think, these are the EXACT people to ask. But they hardly ever know SHQUAT! LOL That said, IDK either, hopefully all goes asplanned...

Back
Top Bottom