Is it worth it to ask Tmobile for a discount on a new phone?

So my contract expired and its time for an upgrade..I've actually been eligible for an upgrade since May but I'm not feeling any of T-Mobile'scurrent phones..I currently use an unlocked iPhone so to go for some wackness I figured I'd just settle for now and get something since my iPhone is buggin(dropped it a few times)..So I remember seeing awhile back that somebody said if u talk to them on the phone and buy your phone through them you couldnegotiate the price down 30-50 bucks? Is this still true or did they cut down on this recently? I can afford a new phone but a new semester starts soon so Ineed to be on a tight budget for books n all that..Any feedback is appreciated
pimp.gif

keep calling back n getting different reps until sum1 hooks it up...its worth a shot

If you're good with the words and know how to turn on the charm, go for it.

It helps if you can get a female rep that is noticeably breathing heavily. That way, you know she's fat and is more liable to "hook it up."

lol@ fat reps..Aight I'll give it a shot..I figure the best phone for my needs is the MyTouch 3G but I'm def not droppin 200 on it considering all theother good phones out in today's market..however I do like the pricing of T-Mobile's plans and they offered me the Loyalty Plan for 80 includingunlimited everything so I figured I'd give it a shot..If they'll give it to me for $150 I'll take it and call it a day

Back
Top Bottom