Is it worth it to miss senior prom for the CDP 6/17

It may seem like a dumb ? but I am struggling with it, a lot of people at school are telling me that they are just shoes, and is not worth it, but I don'tknow. I mean I can always go to the after party. I do know that I can't have it both ways. Any advice? O yeah by the way is a money issue, prom tickets are50 dollars a ticket. Since im supposed to be buying both tickets, and dinner, and chippin in for the limo, and hotel room im looking to spend almost if not300 dollars. So I know I cant afford the package and prom. Parents are no help, all they are gonna say is "we told you not to buy all those shoes".

Man....Go to your prom..
laugh.gif

PO

What the HELL.

Go to the prom and buy them online.

What size are you? Have your mom or a friend buy them online if you cant.

Hey man go to Prom its an experience you wont be able to get back. Its something we all do and i dont think you should miss. Just try to see if you can givesomeone your money in your local area and have them get it for you. But dont miss prom man.

Why miss your prom over some damn shoes?

Go to your prom, and if the shoes are still a priority, work around the prom. Work out some arrangements with someone, and you should be good.

got to prom and just pick them up later.... Sure your going to have to pay extra but u only get one senior prom and the carmines aren't worth missing it

Originally Posted by retrospect90

i guess there is a such thing as a stupid question. Thanks for the advice
did you ask because the funds might be tight or because you wont be able to camp out??
any how, go to the PROM. if anything, sell those cool greys to get extra money..
wink.gif

lol thats real, but go to prom homie, the kicks will be somewhere. you probably wont even have to camp out for them depending on where you live

Quit bein dumb....search for some store that will have your size...its some many shoe stars everywhere....just look around youll find em....i kno im freakin mydate at prom so i got my priorities set.....

i like shoes but damn go to your prom your gonna miss out on a major experience for some sneakers?!?!?! anyway them carmines are gonna yellow

prom homie! its only the 6/17 package but if it was the 11/12 package then that would be a delima! plus if you work hard in the summer you could make the moneyto buy them online it might cost you but at least you got to expirience the best of both worlds!

mannnn dont skip prom somethin you will never get back you can always save and cop the pack later...you wont be able to go to prom later

UNLESS UR PROM IS IN THE MORNING WHICH I'M SURE ITS NOT, WHY AND HOW COULD YOU MISS GETTIN UR JAYS?

Back
Top Bottom