Is Jamario Moon the real deal?

^ truth about that aspect of his game being his biggest asset. So true.

I disagree, Colangelo knows how to build competitive 50+ win teams, but neither the Suns or Raptors have what it takes to win an NBA title: defense.
Colangelo got a lot of credit for making the Raptors good again but there is only one way to go after multiple 29 win seasons. I still question a lot of his decisions, such as drafting Bargnani over someone such as LaMarcus Aldridge, and signing Jason Kapono rather than getting the rebounder we desperately need.

Yeah, i was hoping someone wouldnt bring that up. I know he still hasnt won an NBA champtionship, but at the same time how in the world does he find these kindof guys. I mean, its not like Luis Scola, where everybody knew he was the best player not in the NBA. But out of nowhere, he comes up with Jamario Moon. Lastyear it was Garbo, Anthony Parker who was playing overseas, and a few other role players. I have no idea how he finds these guys, but somehow he comes up withthem.

I know he hasnt won an NBA championship yet, but if he keeps finding these players, im sure he will have a shot in the future.

I mean, its not like Luis Scola, where everybody knew he was the best player not in the NBA. But out of nowhere, he comes up with Jamario Moon. Last year it was Garbo, Anthony Parker who was playing overseas, and a few other role players. I have no idea how he finds these guys, but somehow he comes up with them.
AP was the Euroleague MVP and a lottery pick in his day.

Moon's obviously not going to be an All Star, but he's been very effective thus far. ive kinda been thinking he could be bowen-ish with some ups andless dirty play.

Trevor Ariza is not really athletic???? Since When????
Watch any of the videos of his dunks, he doesn't get too much lift. His combine results weren't too impressive either.

^ those results dont really mean too much.

joey graham was the best athelete in his class according to those results. how many people has he dunked on? with all the apparent ups and strengh it shouldhave been a few by now.

let's not forget the durant bench press thing from this season.

^ yeah, getting back to the basics. Just as long as you can put the ball in the bucket, or keep the ball away from yours, which is what Jamario is doing thisyear so far. He has great energy on D, and brings in good decisions on O. Definately a quality player.

^ damn the riders. damn them.
laugh.gif

milt stegal deserved a grey cup man. it's a shame, that glen broke his arm last week. dinwiddie looked scared out there but tough circumstances for hisfirst start.

back to the subject.

i think as long as he continues to give a lot of energy and doesn't get too big in his own head, moon could be a quality player for a couple years.

As already mentioned, he's going to be a good role player for the team. Kind of like a Shane Battier or Bruce Bowen type.

Back
Top Bottom