!%+ Is JB Serious for July And August.............

I'd probably buy 4 out of those 17's

The Citrus, UNC 2's (depending how they look in person), the blue Pro Strong's, Pine pro strong's

that sucks was lookin forward to buyin some/ gettin some as a bday gift and nothin i like is comin out in july! smh

Well I'm going to get a pair of the 2's and maybe the pro's.I got enough of those 9's so I will pass on them.Also to whoever said they releasing more spizikes you need to check your sources because on the jumpman website it says that this last pair that came out would be the last pair.So you keep waiting for them new Spizikes to release.As far as the releases this month go I think JB heard our cried that they were bringing out too many retro's at one time and finally decided to give people a break.But look out because you know the money their not making in July their going to make it up soon.

I want the IX's..and I'll most likely quietly pickup a pair of those 2's..they're a subtle colorway with the right fit...decent summer shoe to wear IMO.

i actually like some of the teams coming out. especially the pro strongs and those AIRS are actually kinda hot. Plus the retros comin out ain't bad at all

i actually like some of the teams coming out. especially the pro strongs and those AIRS are actually kinda hot. Plus the retros comin out ain't bad at all

Jordan Brand can only fuse together so many shoes.

I hope they get some real designs sometime soon.

JB fails 11 out of 12 months of the year. (December excluded) & those ix's had potential, but the quality is TERRIBLE!!!

2a4v0vp.jpg

these trunners will be copped! so dope
pimp.gif

suck month. but thank god my damn bank account is looking empty(and the wife is starting to get mad) LOL

Back
Top Bottom