is Josh Smith wasting his talent?

Originally Posted by TheBlackHole76

1zcd5ax.jpg

Obviously all the blue areas are pretty ghastly, but at least he doesn't settle THAT much -- 59% of his shots are in the immediate basket area.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I actually don't think Josh Smith has that much talent. You assume he's wasting it but I argue that he never had it to begin with. He has athleticism,but has never displayed a particularly high basketball IQ nor a reliable jumper. His ballhandling skills are subpar, he's not a natural leader, hedoesn't seem to have much competition in him.

Maybe he'd do better in a different environment - different coach, different team, different everything. If I were him I'd look into changing teams atthis point in his career.

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

Originally Posted by TheBlackHole76

1zcd5ax.jpg

Obviously all the blue areas are pretty ghastly, but at least he doesn't settle THAT much -- 59% of his shots are in the immediate basket area.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
He's a BAST from the left corner.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by airjaw

I actually don't think Josh Smith has that much talent. You assume he's wasting it but I argue that he never had it to begin with. He has athleticism, but has never displayed a particularly high basketball IQ nor a reliable jumper. His ballhandling skills are subpar, he's not a natural leader, he doesn't seem to have much competition in him.

Maybe he'd do better in a different environment - different coach, different team, different everything. If I were him I'd look into changing teams at this point in his career.
Once again...if he didnt have "that much talent"...he wouldn't be doing the things he's doing. Josh Smith is not first superathlete to play professional basketball. Do you NOT know of the plethora of super athletes that aren't even in the NBA?

If athleticism was the only way Josh Smith puts up the numbers he does...what secret has he discovered that Brent Petway...or hell even my dude PEJRhasn't?

Back
Top Bottom