is Kanye quietly tryna tell us something?

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I don't get how the pic makes you think she has a D. To me it looks like a dude holding a naked chick...the whole damsel in distress vibe. I swear some of you dudes WANT her to have a penis

i dont want any female to have a D that was more just a reach for lols but kanye steady taking mega media pics with naked women is making me think he is really really tryna prove something
35iu6hu.gif
McFlyy, alot of people, including an array of NT'ers are always joking about Kanye being gay, I'm sure those jokes find their way to hisears/eyes.

So what bluedeniro is trying to say is that Kanye seems to be taking these pics to send the message, "Hey, look! I got a bad b**** right here naked, seeyall? I'm not Gay!
pimp.gif
"

The racial undertone is more obvious than anything.

Black man "Stealing" the white woman. Look at her pose. She needs to be rescued (Taylor Swift anyone?). Playing off of the sexual stereotypes ofblack men as strong mandingo warriors.

The racial undertone is more obvious than anything.

Black man "Stealing" the white woman. Look at her pose. She needs to be rescued (Taylor Swift anyone?). Playing off of the sexual stereotypes of black men as strong mandingo warriors.

Word.

I take it this isn't a widely-publicized picture? Remember all the backlash from the LeBron/Gisele magazine cover?

Edit: Pardon me for not seeing the cover posted five times on the second page.
laugh.gif

so we have gaga naked and alot of you are more concern with how Ye looks.....

jussayin

lady gaga is broke as hell. theres a reason she is always wearing weird !%* masks and make up and what not...cause shes super busted.

lady-gaga-without-make-up-21.jpg

article-0-0546671e000005dc-224_468x829.jpg

It always makes me
laugh.gif
when dudes always look for/post the worst pic they could possibly of a certain person to try and prove their point
smh.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

It always makes me
sick.gif
when dudes always look for/post the worst pic they could possibly of a certain person to try and prove their point
smh.gif
Fixed

Back
Top Bottom