is lacelocked.com legit?

yes i have... 10000000% legit... site is actually run by a fellow (anonymous) niketalker.

so everything on there is legit? makes no sense to me that the site has the mars blackmon spikes on there for 165 and you get them early and when they come outthey are going to be 175??? sure this place is legit

$175 is the suggested retail, sites can sell them for anything they want. They buy them at a price a lot lower than retail so they still make profit.

Originally Posted by jimmy051702

so everything on there is legit? makes no sense to me that the site has the mars blackmon spikes on there for 165 and you get them early and when they come out they are going to be 175??? sure this place is legit
gonna complain about below retail?

Originally Posted by bigj505

so everything on there is legit? makes no sense to me that the site has the mars blackmon spikes on there for 165 and you get them early and when they come out they are going to be 175??? sure this place is legit
gonna complain about below retail?
shoetrends is legit, and they always have stuff at retail or below. True sometimes they don't get a lot, but it happens. Lacelocked is legit.

shoetrends sells spikes for 125 buddie
eyes.gif

I was just gonna ask about lacelocked.com, saw some things on there that I want.  Been getting mixed reviews.  Some say it's legit, others say it's not.  

Bumping a 3 year old thread
frown.gif
So the dude does exactly what he is supposed to and it's still not good enough?  I don't get NT sometimes.  You guys would cry a river if he made a new thread about it with posts like "Use the search", "there's already a thread", etc.  

Back
Top Bottom