Is Lebron really big in person ?

lebron-griffey.jpg

I don't know if the camera angle made Lebron look bigger or what not but he look huge in this picture nh.
alien.gif
eek.gif
Dude look like a giant compare to the people out there in the background and that fat dude look like he's at least 6'3. Damn Lebron is a bigdude nh . With that built this guy should do modeling in his spare time
grin.gif

Uh, yes. Yes he is. Saw him up at campus last summer and you could spot him from across the courtyard.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

the shorts
sick.gif

the shoes
pimp.gif
cosign.

i thought dude was going to have on club attire judging by the top. then as i scrolled down i thought dude was going to have some camo shorts. then the shortsgot longer and longer. and i was like "oh gosh please dont be wearing fatigue pants" my ninja wear camo capris
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Da Infamous Jay

whats with this bruno-esque thread?

Nah that's just you.

Many NBA players are like this. They look tiny on court, but they tower over you in person.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by philly5fan

wow...pause on this whole thread

word
laugh.gif
how so ? This thread is about how tall/big he is . SMh at you for getting the wrong ideas
sick.gif

Lol thinking the wrong things?? You followed up by saying how big he was by saying no $@@+ then proceeded to say he should take up modeling......what part ofthe game is that??

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

the shorts
sick.gif

the shoes
pimp.gif
cosign.

i thought dude was going to have on club attire judging by the top. then as i scrolled down i thought dude was going to have some camo shorts. then the shorts got longer and longer. and i was like "oh gosh please dont be wearing fatigue pants" my ninja wear camo capris
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That is a nice shirt he is wearing though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom