Is Lebron really big in person ?

Originally Posted by TheWealth

6'8" 250ish.

What do you think?
alien.gif

my thoughts exactly...

bball players look way bigger on tv then in person ive seen shaq and darius up close and i can tell you that shaq was tall but he really isnt wide for hissize. and when i seen darius he looked like a tall world vision kid no joke. he was way skinnier than i had seen him on tv. this was when he was a clipper.

bball players look way bigger on tv then in person ive seen shaq and darius up close and i can tell you that shaq was tall but he really isnt wide for hissize. and when i seen darius he looked like a tall world vision kid no joke. he was way skinnier than i had seen him on tv. this was when he was a clipper.

NT must be getting a lot of new members squeezing in....cuz it's turning into troll city with some of these replies. Y'all bugging by continuouslyfeeding them.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

lebron-griffey.jpg

I don't know if the camera angle made Lebron look bigger or what not but he look huge in this picture nh.
alien.gif
eek.gif
Dude look like a giant compare to the people out there in the background and that fat dude look like he's at least 6'3. Damn Lebron is a big dude nh . With that built this guy should do modeling in his spare time
grin.gif
roll.gif

6'8 260...WHAT U THINK

Back
Top Bottom