Is Nicki Minaj fake or what?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'm against butt pads.

I'd teach her a lesson and rough up her rectum
laugh.gif

Doesn't the booty feel stiff or something?

Can't feel like natural glutes.

I would like to find out.

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i turned myself in at the city jail and been there since monday night. they let me out a few hours ago...i never made it to the county so i have to turn myself in to the COUNTY JAIL tomorrow.

ps i had 14 traffic ticket warrants as well because i never show up to those court dates!
AAAAAotEPgEAAAAAAJbuPQ.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

aren't you supposed to be locked up or something?
i came inn here to say this? i thought son was riding around strapped or something?
Nah he was swangin around strapped.

I think it's been said before, but it really doesn't matter....not like I want her as a girlfriend or anything. Poundery.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

i turned myself in at the city jail and been there since monday night. they let me out a few hours ago...i never made it to the county so i have to turn myself in to the COUNTY JAIL tomorrow.

ps i had 14 traffic ticket warrants as well because i never show up to those court dates!

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I know %$$!!@@ that were skinny and now are thick and fine, maybe she been eating her cabbage and cornbread.

You sound way too proud about this
smh.gif

roll.gif

Wow...I thought she was real for the most part. She's Trini and something else and those girls are usually ridiculous so I thought she was real but I guessnot, SMH

she performed at a club out here a few weeks ago. fake fake and more fake. just average/ in shape like most (and i use that term loosely) females. she looksbetter without all that makeup anyway

when she came round my way she got maced
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but like i said before, young money still running those trains

Back
Top Bottom