Is Nike no longer as cool as it used to be?

1711144885635.jpeg

Nike failed many ways and the main failure is availability

you look at something online and want to go to the store to see it or pick it up and none of their online inventory is in nike stores- not limited or high end product either, I’m talking regular items that shouldn’t be hard to find

you walk in the store and it has one small portion of women’s shoes and an equally small portion of men’s

theres nothing in the store

then you have tons of retros in colors that no one wants or asked for that aren’t selling

a lot of their money came from forcing stores to buy whole lines of product no one wants and without them strong arming stores alotta that product is now sitting in their inventory

I knew things changed when nike would focus more on the story of a shoe than the actual design

it’s still not close in any regards vs other brands it’s just weird cause most of nikes problems are self inflicted

bro needs to take a toothbrush to those soles, like why did you even buy white sneaks

Man is a creep in the locker room. :lol:

I see dozens of sneakers throughout the city but nobody really cares.

it was a line to get in the Crocs store at the outlet last weekend. I was like for serious? There's like 4 models in there

And I agree NIke has become ridiculous. Low key I don't even know how to buy new shoes anymore. Size 13 are literally sold out on release and I refuse to pay full msrp too often anyways, but by the time they are on sale definitely aint no 13s so I rely on ebay. But new designs suck anywsys so I mostly only have LeBrons, Uptempos, Air Maxes, Dunks/AF1s/Jordan1s. To bring the 2 together though, I do like the Nike Offlines though which is essentially crocs but Nike. People taxing for them online tho

Plain *** lowtop AF1 lows white on whites, used tro be $59.99 when I was in college, got the nerve to be $115 at the Nike store! Who do they think they are?! And they running out of ideas heavy, Nike Dunk Jumbos, looks like they just didn't finish the shoe and said **** it let's release it 72% done

Back
Top Bottom