Is Nike overdoing the Penny Line?

until I have all the Penny kicks I want...NO

keep it up Nike
pimp.gif

they definetly messing up the foam line, im always gonna feel some way about the new mold, or just the fact they re-released the eggplants like that... a whole bunch mixed feelings, the line as a whole im not sure.. but i remember they were releasing all his shoes in crazy colorways, you never really feel it till it hits "foam"..

That Avatar right there should be the discussion, they need to put the griffies to nap like him in the clubnouse.PENNY HAS THE 3ND BEST LINE, ENOUGH SAID...KEEP EM COMIN!

That Avatar right there should be the discussion, they need to put the griffies to nap like him in the clubnouse.PENNY HAS THE 3ND BEST LINE, ENOUGH SAID...KEEP EM COMIN!

nike is overdoing everything, but that just might be the rampant over consumption of America.

Absolutely. I been saying this for a while now. But like so many other folks have said, it's a business. I aint trying to knock nobody's hustle, but all they care about is the profits, and not necessarily the REAL sneakerheads.
smh.gif
   However, I did appreciate how they retroed the OG colors of the recent Pennys though.
happy.gif

better this than make everything super limited and everyone's on here complaining they couldn't get any and had to pay super high reseller prices

Niketalk is never happy. Either too many or too little. No hype or Mad hype. Just buy it or don't buy it and keep it moving.

they are oding too hard on the pennys but im happy that they arecoming out at the same time.just buy what u like

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Niketalk is never happy. Either too many or too little. No hype or Mad hype. Just buy it or don't buy it and keep it moving.

I dont mean that I'm not happy. But as a Penny fan, I think that theyre over hyping the colorways, and foams.. pointless colorways like Cactus. Make those Pros, its just hurting the Penny Line in my opinion.. He only has 4-6 shoes.. why keep over doing them. 

Back
Top Bottom