Is NikeTalk due for an update soon? Layout? Platform?

ghenges

Supporter
So just a random thought. I'm not on the board as much as before except for the occasional stop in General every now and then. However, with the Anthracite 11 release I was in the JB forum a bit and visiting some of the other shoe-related forums while coming back to General and noticed a few things that are..how should I say... "dated" ?

For example, there are still size restrictions on gifs that can be posted. I understand this is done for space and performance reasons but it just seems very 2005ish since no other board I go to has this rule. Also, drop down menus? That kinda seems like a thing of the past.

Are there any plans to upgrade?

Mobile has been the best update since the change from yuku.

Mobile NT is like manna from heaven. Browsing here on my phone before mobile was the worst....mad pinching and zooming.

As far as regular NT, I think Huddler has been great. Then again, anything would be amazing coming from Yuku.

The only thing I'd suggest is a change in color scheme.
Not srs.

Last edited:
JB forum is sliiiightly better than how I remember it before. Still a lot of kids there who communicate by typing 30% of full sentences.

Forum that surprised me the most is Sneaker Showcase which is like a wasteland. Just dudes obsessed over high priced clothing/footwear and what celebrities are wearing. Seems like everyone there has lost touch with reality.

I agree on doing away w/ size restrictions on gifs.

Got some killer ones in the stash that can't be brought out :smh:

the general look of the site is outdated IMO, has been for a while, even with the newer platform

but it works and since so many people seem to favor keeping it's old school look i doubt it would ever change

NT mobile site >>> NT Desktop site

I use the mobile layout in my laptop.

NT doesn't need to change a dam thing!!!

JB forum is sliiiightly better than how I remember it before. Still a lot of kids there who communicate by typing 30% of full sentences.

Forum that surprised me the most is Sneaker Showcase which is like a wasteland. Just dudes obsessed over high priced clothing/footwear and what celebrities are wearing. Seems like everyone there has lost touch with reality.

Sneaker Showcase used to be such a cool subforum

lowkey...

we need an influx of these type joints

4gk3CmS.png
uUu9hwp.png
hPqcKMe.png

but we need to come up with our own

NT is fine as is.

Sherdog just changed and it is now more "modern," but it is also less appealing than it was before which was more simple.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom