Is Ninjahood the Most Important Member of NT?

giphy (41).gif

In my time on here the big names have been henz0, haterboxden, ninja, ricky fontaine, rusty, drone dude, ecook, celticspride, DC, elkin
You forgot Pookieman(I think that was his name), antonlevay, ServedChilled81, Keithdajuiceman, fraij da 5 11, oh you mad's ex-girlfriend, and Crank Lucas.

henz0 was the man back in the day.
I remember when Ninja left NT. He was actually gone longer than I expected. Maybe doing a bid?

We talking about the same Ninja who tried to convince half of NT "Unauthorized/GM" sneakers were legit and ok to purchase?
I mean I wouldn't buy them but who cares.. they are just literally cheap pieces of leather and glue, grey market or not

I’d say that it isn’t a stretch to suggest that he is indeed the man, especially if you’ve kept things within a certain context. Considering the racist, sexist, misogynist, xenophobic angle that is indeed the norm around this site? Yeah, the throne is his and his alone.

I mean I wouldn't buy them but who cares.. they are just literally cheap pieces of leather and glue, grey market or not
You can the same thing about the iphone. Cheap metal and glass, buy mf'ers still signing contracts and dropping $1000 on it every year.

What's your point?

Back
Top Bottom